Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wait, I want in the race for most ignorant thread.

Started by 12247, November 07, 2017, 04:00:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Assist me in makng up excuses for Bret Bielema.  Please add to this ignorant thread.

1.  It hasn't been fair to Bret because he came here from a cooler climate and needs time to adjust.
2.  Poor fellow gained weight too fast and threw him off his game.
3.  He hurt his back setting sideways on all that cash and the pain he suffered.
4.  Maybe our stadium was laid out in a different direction than the one at Wisconsin
5.  The food and or Water in Arkansas tastes different than n Wisconsin
6.  The flip flops bought locally were not of the quality he was used to in Wisconsin
7.  All those early games we often play threw hi off his mojo
8.  Jeff Long was a different type boss than he was used to.
9.  The vehicle he purchased down here was the wrong color.
10.  All the assistants he wanted to come here to work hated Arkansas.

OK, I have got stupid started, please add on as necessary.

KennyForAD

11.  There wasn't any moonshine in Wisconsin.

elksnort

12. We just expect too much here in Arkansas regarding the Razorbacks.

theFlyingHog

He hasn't been drunk enough to not taste the chicken and it tastes good so he keeps eating it

Piggfoot

Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.

Pigasaurus

"If I wanted you to know what I was thinking, I would be talking."  Al Bundy

Rudy Baylor

bphi11ips

Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

Mr. Porkleone

Wisconsin is not UNCOMMON....Maybe thats our problem

PorkSoda

arkansas fans don't care how we win as long as we win.  he won the last 2 games.  it shouldn't matter if they were against the worst team in the SEC and the worst team in FBS.  a win is a win and CBB has this team moving in the right direction.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

twistitup

How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

JaketheSnake

He's married to the blonde and doesn't have to earn it anymore. He also doesn't like Harley's.

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

swineology

Paul

PorkSoda

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.