Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Official Visits - Class of 2013

Started by mmhogs17, August 20, 2012, 03:07:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mtnmusic

Any word about AJ coming up for the weekend? Scout says yes but I haven't seen his name on the list.

Tim Harris

Quote from: mtnmusic on January 25, 2013, 12:17:57 pm
Any word about AJ coming up for the weekend? Scout says yes but I haven't seen his name on the list.

The last thing Dudley said as it was a maybe.  My guess is after RDs latest update saying the coaches will evaluate him more this weekend that it will be next weekend when he visits.

billmontgomery10

I guess by Sunday night BB will know if Collins is coming or not. If not, it's time to get Marshall and another running back in for a visit on the 1st. The rbs are dropping like flies. I wonder if Evans can be flipped from Houston. He may be Plan B if AT and Collins say no and Young is off the board with his Utah commitment.

Tim Harris

Quote from: billmontgomery10 on January 25, 2013, 02:15:55 pm
I guess by Sunday night BB will know if Collins is coming or not. If not, it's time to get Marshall and another running back in for a visit on the 1st. The rbs are dropping like flies. I wonder if Evans can be flipped from Houston. He may be Plan B if AT and Collins say no and Young is off the board with his Utah commitment.

I say Monday/Tuesday of next week we will know how they feel about both backs.  If we start seeing some new names pop up and several setting up visits for next weekend then that should tell us all we need to know.

billmontgomery10

Time to take Devon Allen off the list of recruits coming in next week. He committed to Oregon and his other two top choices according to Rivals were UCLA and Stanford...

billmontgomery10

Marcus Davis committed to Auburn today. It's time to start adding new names to next weekend's visitors list.

Tim Harris

Quote from: billmontgomery10 on January 27, 2013, 01:22:12 pm
Marcus Davis committed to Auburn today. It's time to start adding new names to next weekend's visitors list.

I expect to see a lot of movement with the visitors list this week.

Hogtimes

What is the situation on Brisly Estime from Delray Beach?  ......anyone have info on him?

BrokenArrowHogs

Quote from: Tim Harris on January 27, 2013, 03:00:08 pm
I expect to see a lot of movement with the visitors list this week.

Me too.  Looks like 1/2 the projected list committed elsewhere this past week (or is expected to commit).  My bet is we see several in-state guys they were evaluating get invites to campus to supplement the group of visitors.  Just hope Skai Moore still gives them a chance to make a final push. 

Arthur pigby sellers.

How are we going to fill this class?

BornaHog

Quote from: Arthur pigby sellers. on January 28, 2013, 07:14:18 pm
How are we going to fill this class?

Looks like pretty easily to me. WPS  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: GHG
Born a HOG and will die a HOG, but that's not the only way to become a HOG

CDBHawg

Quote from: mmhogs17 on August 20, 2012, 03:07:13 pm
January 18th-20th
4-star TE Hunter Henry - Little Rock, Arkansas - Committed to Arkansas
4-star QB Austin Allen - Fayetteville, Arkansas - Committed to Arkansas
4-star RB Altee Tenpenny - Little Rock, Arkansas - Committed to Alabama
4-star OL Reeve Koehler - Honolulu, Hawaii - Committed to Arkansas
4-star LB Brooks Ellis - Fayetteville, Arkansas - Committed to Arkansas
3-star DB Alex Brignoni - Fayetteville, Arkansas - Committed to Arkansas
3-star ATH Dominique Alexander - Tulsa, Oklahoma - Committed to Oklahoma
3-star DE Tevin Beanum - Forrest City, Arkansas - Committed to Arkansas
3-star OT Dan Skipper - Arvada, Colorado - Committed to Arkansas
3-star WR Drew Morgan - Greenwood, Arkansas - Committed to Arkansas
3-star LB Martrell Spaight - Coffeyville, Kansas - Signed with Arkansas
2-star P Sam Irwin-Hill - San Francisco, California - Committed to Arkansas

January 25th-27th
5-star RB Alex Collins - Plantation, Florida
4-star OT Denver Kirkland - Miami, Florida
4-star OT Kenny Lacy - Phoenix, Arizona - Committed to UCLA
3-star DT Ke'Tyrus Marks - West Palm Beach, Florida - Committed to Arkansas
3-star CB D.J. Dean - Newton, Texas - Committed to Arkansas
3-star DB De'Andre Coley - Miami, Florida - Committed to Arkansas
3-star OT Dwayne Johnson - Bellaire, Texas

February 1st-3rd
4-star LB Skai Moore - Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
3-star ATH Marcus Davis - Delray Beach, Florida
3-star RB Denzell Evans - Houston, Texas - Committed to Houston
3-star WR Corey Cooper - Raleigh, North Carolina

Just couldn't stand to see Skipper committed to Teener.... ;)

CDBHawg

Quote from: BornaHog on January 28, 2013, 08:14:00 pm
Looks like pretty easily to me. WPS  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: GHG

8 spots left. Care to name them?

nwahogfan1

Quote from: CDBHawg on January 28, 2013, 08:55:50 pm
8 spots left. Care to name them?

I have no clue on the players but on the positions I go like this.   

2 RBs, 2 OLs, 1 or 2 WRs.  I dont think they will fill their 25 quota unless they get exactly who they want.  Whatever number they dont use this year will be used next Dec-Jan for mid term guys. 

DeltaBoy

Praying hard and got my fingers crossed that Feb 6 going to be a good day.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

billmontgomery10

Marcus Davis has announced he is 100% committed to Auburn so you can probably take him off this weekend's visitors. Also since Corey Cooper has just committed to Syracuse, I don't show any wrs coming in this weekend.

Tim Harris

Quote from: billmontgomery10 on January 29, 2013, 01:28:31 pm
Marcus Davis has announced he is 100% committed to Auburn so you can probably take him off this weekend's visitors. Also since Corey Cooper has just committed to Syracuse, I don't show any wrs coming in this weekend.

The last thing reported on Cooper was that he was still considering taking his visit.

Tim Harris

regi

Quote from: Tim Harris on January 29, 2013, 05:09:55 pm
Damon Mitchell Feb 1st

I think he is a Hog, Johnson will drop his commit once he finds out about visit. Great athlete to pick up this late. Looks like BB was recruiting him while at Wisconsin.

lumphog

HEY!!!! Let's get this Feb. 1st list updated.   Thanks for the work guys. Chop, Chop

WooPig90

Can take off Marcus Davis and Melvinson Hartfield and add Damon Mitchell

ml2200

Is Skia Moore still visiting this weekend?

Tim Harris

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

HogFanWoody

Think I read where Korliss Marshall is visiting this weekend after his offer. Also saw Chis Jones the FB from DeQueen was coming, can anyone confirm? :razorback:
WPS Go HOGS!

HoggDaddyD

Yes, Korliss is coming this weekend. 

Has anyone seen anything stating definitively that Cooper is not coming this weekend, or is this just speculation based on his comittment to 'Cuse? ???

Tim Harris

4 Visitors so far for this weekend:

Denzell Evans
Korliss Marshall
Damon Mitchell
Melvinson Hartfield

CDBHawg

Quote from: Tim Harris on January 31, 2013, 04:20:51 pm
4 Visitors so far for this weekend:

Denzell Evans
Korliss Marshall
Damon Mitchell
Melvinson Hartfield

Hartfield? So bye bye to the KSU offer?

Chris Jones is coming as well.

Tim Harris

Quote from: CDBHawg on January 31, 2013, 05:17:33 pm
Hartfield? So bye bye to the KSU offer?

If him and Mitchell both make it here then they will commit.  Maybe he didn't have the commitable offer before but I'm assuming that is who Coach B went to see in Dallas.  Maybe he has his offer now and is willing to come.

GrizzlyRider07

Hartfield isnt coming RD reported the a couple days ago. He didn't wanna lose that scholarship from them
Dont Talk, Just Act.
Don't Say, Just Show.
Don't Promise, Just Prove!

CDBHawg

Quote from: GrizzlyRider07 on January 31, 2013, 05:49:09 pm
Hartfield isnt coming RD reported the a couple days ago. He didn't wanna lose that scholarship from them

That's what I was thinking.

Tim Harris

Quote from: GrizzlyRider07 on January 31, 2013, 05:49:09 pm

Well we will see. I'm sure that information was true at that time but as of this afternoon certain places are saying it is back to him visiting.

BrokenArrowHogs

Quote from: Tim Harris on January 31, 2013, 06:52:52 pm
Well we will see. I'm sure that information was true at that time but as of this afternoon certain places are saying it is back to him visiting.

I hope he does.  I think it is weak for a program to do that.  Should want kids to be sure about coming to your school, no doubts.  Would be a major turn off to me if a school said that to my son.  Is that how it will be when the chips fall?  Turn their back on you if things don't go their way all the time?

Wahls

Quote from: HogFanWoody on January 31, 2013, 11:06:33 am
Think I read where Korliss Marshall is visiting this weekend after his offer. Also saw Chis Jones the FB from DeQueen was coming, can anyone confirm? :razorback:

Talking to him now, can confirm.
Quote from: A.Ziffle on April 20, 2012, 10:39:01 pm
You have two kinds of tough guys... those that do it from behind a keyboard, and those that juggle soap in prison just to show they're a fearless bastard.

HoggDaddyD

Saw a report this morning the GT had pulled Mitchell's offer.  Don't know if that has been confirmed yet.

Dropkick

Looks like Melvinson Hartfield is visiting now according to DD

mmhogs17

Yes Dear IMA PIG

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Thanks for updating. Awesome job doing this for us. Very helpfull.

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

23 visitors over the 3 weekends and 19 signed. Not bad. NOT BAD AT ALL! :razorback: