Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

(Cardinals) last years 2B ad LF

Started by Big Hawg 21, April 12, 2006, 02:31:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Hawg 21

This year for the Royals:

Grudzielanek .357
Sanders       .346

There would have been nothing wrong with bringing both of these players back..

Juboar

OUCH!!!!!
Maybe this is the year for another I-70 Series.
Naw, it's a long season. 

GO CARDS!!

Oklahawg

I was most upset about the loss of Abraham O. Nunez, now uber-utility player for Philadelphia. Heck, Mabry concerns me as well. Both guys were happy being 350 AB guys, filling in where needed when the obligatory StL injury hit.

Notice that the Cards always have a nothing guy, a career minor leaguer come up each year and help out in a major way:
Joe McEwing
Bo Hart
John Rodriquez
Is Skip Schumaker the guy this year?
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra