Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

....and Cub fans always said White Sox fans were classless...

Started by WindyCityHog, August 01, 2008, 06:59:12 am

Previous topic - Next topic

WindyCityHog

Three Cub fans beat the snot out of a Brewer fan:

http://www.wisn.com/news/17037746/detail.html

This, after 3 drunken idiots, at a child's birthday party no less, beat a White Sox fan so severely, the victim loses an eye:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/chi-080728-cubs-sox-fight,0,4148340.story

masonselby

ok the guy in story one has it coming for throwing crap at a busload of drunken cubs fans(although the part about the guy punching his sister is nuts!!)

second story look at these guys names....Jaroslaw Czapla, 31, Boguslaw Czapla, 37, and Maciej Trojnar, 33, face charges of mob action and aggravated battery.
WTH???  these guys arent cubs fans, they are eastern european mobbies living in chicago. they only had cubs shirts on to cover their identities as mob cronies. "hey yo, you talk bad about my team...ill stab ya eye out"
gotta love that team passion

i think its safe to say from punching your sister to getting calls from the mob...chicagoians are quite excited bout these cubs.

Go Cubs Go!!!!
"for christ sake im talking about bagging a sasquatch"

WindyCityHog

Quote from: masonselby on August 01, 2008, 10:31:37 am
ok the guy in story one has it coming for throwing crap at a busload of drunken cubs fans(although the part about the guy punching his sister is nuts!!)

second story look at these guys names....Jaroslaw Czapla, 31, Boguslaw Czapla, 37, and Maciej Trojnar, 33, face charges of mob action and aggravated battery.
WTH???  these guys arent cubs fans, they are eastern european mobbies living in chicago. they only had cubs shirts on to cover their identities as mob cronies. "hey yo, you talk bad about my team...ill stab ya eye out"
gotta love that team passion

i think its safe to say from punching your sister to getting calls from the mob...chicagoians are quite excited bout these cubs.

Go Cubs Go!!!!

So what if they're Eastern European?  They can't be Cub fans?  The whole disagreement started when they started razzing the victim (a White Sox fan) about White Sox fans lacking all their teeth.  Seems they made sure of that.

That's the thing up here.....everyone is jumping on the Cub bandwagon, whether they be Eastern European, Guatemalan, Nigerian, etc....Yet, if you lived up here, all you hear is how "classless" White Sox fans are, how the neighborhood around Wrigley is safer than around US Cellular.

Wrigley Field is a FAR more dangerous place to be around after a game.....simply because of the close proximity of the bars.

All fanbases have their idiots.....Cubdom is no different yet many act as if Cub fans are more cosmopolitan.

You know why Cub fans like it doggie-style?

That way, both guys can watch the game and get their freak on ;)

BigSexyHog

I don't need these stories to know that Cubs fans are classless.  I learned at age 12 attending my 1st cubs game that every single one of the worthless scum of the earth idiots that cheer for the cubs are classless.  Hope they spend some time in jail and take it up the you know what.
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Bigfoot

Quote from: BigSexyHog on August 01, 2008, 03:07:05 pm
every single one of the worthless scum of the earth idiots that cheer for the cubs are classless.
Wow!  Harsh.  :o

x-ray hog

WrigleyvilleHog

August 02, 2008, 07:39:40 pm #7 Last Edit: August 02, 2008, 07:42:04 pm by WrigleyvilleHog
Quote from: WindyCityHog on August 01, 2008, 12:05:19 pm
So what if they're Eastern European?  They can't be Cub fans?  The whole disagreement started when they started razzing the victim (a White Sox fan) about White Sox fans lacking all their teeth.  Seems they made sure of that.

That's the thing up here.....everyone is jumping on the Cub bandwagon, whether they be Eastern European, Guatemalan, Nigerian, etc....Yet, if you lived up here, all you hear is how "classless" White Sox fans are, how the neighborhood around Wrigley is safer than around US Cellular.

Wrigley Field is a FAR more dangerous place to be around after a game.....simply because of the close proximity of the bars.

All fanbases have their idiots.....Cubdom is no different yet many act as if Cub fans are more cosmopolitan.

You know why Cub fans like it doggie-style?

That way, both guys can watch the game and get their freak on ;)

Do not tell people on this board that being around Wrigley is more dangerous than being next to the Cell after a game...
you sound like a typical "we don't get any respect" White Sox fan! 

Funny, i should post the story of the father/son combo of White sox fans who kicked the crap out of that 1st base Royals coach, huh??? :D

Rooka