Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Oklahoma looks good...

Started by TebowHater, November 15, 2017, 09:06:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TebowHater

Very good. Scored 108 points in each of their first two games. Their next game is against us on Thanksgiving.

PK80 will be great test.

ADavisTheGOAT

They'll probably beat us. Very high powered offensive team.
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

Hogs49ers

Quote from: ADavisTheGOAT on November 15, 2017, 09:10:39 pm

Go troll somewhere else bub...you must really enjoy this and think you are the shi.it and are probably snickering to yourself when you get people to bite.  Get a life bub.
SCREW Vandy!

Nosboar Accubond

In the other thread you asserted they will beat us by a lot, but just probably here... which is it? Need to know where to bet the house.

YtownHog

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Keep saying it, you will get one right eventually.

ADavisTheGOAT

Don't get mad at me when we lose that game.

Hogs49ers

Quote from: Nosboar Accubond on November 15, 2017, 09:19:46 pm
In the other thread you asserted they will beat us by a lot, but just probably here... which is it? Need to know where to bet the house.

Yah if you are going to troll, you need to be a little more consistent.  I noticed that before the season, you projected our win/loss record and predicted the outcome of every game and had us going 15-16, but you did have us beating Samford. However, once it was gameday, you decided you would get your troll on and predict us to lose.  You gotta have more consistency bub...
SCREW Vandy!

Hogs49ers

Quote from: ADavisTheGOAT on November 15, 2017, 09:22:40 pm

The problem is no one will care or even think of you if we lose that game, but as huge fans of our Razorback basketball team, we will be rightfully be upset that we lost so you and your ego will think it was partly because of you.  You have this huge ego, but it is just a self delusion...
SCREW Vandy!

ADavisTheGOAT

Quote from: Hogs49ers on November 15, 2017, 09:27:17 pm
The problem is no one will care or even think of you if we lose that game.  You have this huge ego, but it is just a self delusion...
I'm not sure why you sound so mad.

Hogs49ers

SCREW Vandy!

Tony Perkis

Look better than we expected. Going to be a tough one.

Hogs49ers

Quote from: Tony Perkis on November 15, 2017, 09:36:17 pm
Look better than we expected. Going to be a tough one.

Yah no doubt, this will definitely be a good early season test.  I think it will be a game that comes down to the last couple minutes, and I do think it is a game we could potentially lose, but I still feel like we will pull out a close one.  I think the difference will come down to who can play better away from their home court since neither team has had to do that yet, but because we have 6 seniors and they are a pretty young team, I think we will be the better team on a neutral court.
SCREW Vandy!

Hawg Red

Am I the only one that knows what ADTheGoat is doing?

Tony Perkis

Hawg Red

OU is giving up 11.5 3s per game so far.

ADavisTheGOAT

bigred223

Should be an entertaining game.

razorback1829

Quote from: ADavisTheGOAT on November 15, 2017, 09:22:40 pm

lol I get you. In all seriousness, we will beat OU by 10+.

ballinhog

I think it's going to be a helluva game between 2 very good teams. Their big time but young point guard vs our 2 very good senior guards who have a whole bag of chips on their shoulder. I'm sure Macon and Barford see all the lists ranking the Oklahoma kid ahead of them on the best players in college ball lists.

This is going to be an excellent early season game that is extremely underrated nationwide. If we somehow beat them and then NC, we may be a top 10 team, and I absolutely think we can beat them.

On a side note, I really wish Javon Franklin had made the grades last year and we coulda signed him. There's no doubt he would have been a major contributor this year on the glass, with put back dunks and defensively

Letsroll1200

Hopefully the Hogs are focused on taking care of Fresno State! Would be a big time early season match up if the Hogs can take care of business tomorrow night.

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

The_Iceman

Oklahoma has a couple of big men that could end up torching us from 3. Young will penetrate and kick to them all game. This matchup worries me.

AugustaHog

It should be a really good test.  Kruger is a very good coach and should give us a run for our money.  A couple wins in this thing will be nice, especially if one of those is over OU.  That would mean we avoid Portland and the second win is over a really quality team.

hawgball40