Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Call Roger Redding (Director of SEC Officials) 205-458-3000 (ext 3025)

Started by Pickled Pig, October 18, 2009, 11:50:17 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Pickled Pig

I called Roger Redding's Office (he is the Head of SEC Officiating) and left him a very direct and plainspoken message. I suggested that he publicly acknowledge that his officiating crew made two horribly poor calls that helped decide the game for Florida. I told him that his crew's calls exceeded mere negligence and were clearly intentionally dishonest. I told him our young student-athletes won that game, but his crew stole it from them.

I've never made any call or voiced any complaint like that in my entire life, but yesterday's officiating was so blatantly dishonest I couldn't refrain. You CANNOT allow people to INTENTIONALLY wrong you OR others in life and allow them to get away with it.

I was hoping BP would show complete disregard for the rules governing post-game comments on officiating, by saying exactly what we know he wants to say and is thinking. I cannot believe the Dem-Gaz (other than Wally's article) didn't confront this issue.

Does anyone have the courage to speak out against intentional wrongs anymore?

Mr. Redding's number is 205-458-3000 (extension 3025).

PP

swinecrazy

everybody is to concerned being P.C. and chasing the money to be honest anymore, even in sports.

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

RAMhawg

They missed considerably more than 2 calls.  The first half personal foul and the no call offensive pass interference.  After the holding call they made on Ben Cleveland on Green's touchdown run, I saw at least 6 Florida plays that were a lot more obvious holding calls that were not made.  Terrible officiating, worst I've ever seen.

Bucksnort

Quote from: Pickled Pig on October 18, 2009, 11:50:17 am
........ I cannot believe the Dem-Gaz (other than Wally's article) didn't confront this issue.

Does anyone have the courage to speak out against intentional wrongs anymore?

I thought there would be more ink on the blown calls as well, or at least I was hoping.

Hog Milanese

Atkinhog5

Thanks for the information. I will be calling him immediately. Our boys were cheated and I hate they had to be victims of dirty rotten corruption. While I don't believe anything will come from it, I hope the fans will make it known  we're completely disgusted about it.