Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Listen up bucknuts..........and listen good............

Started by oxbaker, November 22, 2017, 10:20:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Grunt

The above is likely to be highly biased and may not be defensible.

isavedjazz

Quote from: oxbaker on November 22, 2017, 10:20:32 am
Gus Malzhan is an AUBURN man through and through and he would have NO interest in moving down the SEC hierarchy to coach the arkansas hogs.  He is about to win his second (and a half) BCS National College Football Championship (brought to you by Dr. Pepper) for the good people of AUBURN.  Gus knows that the Lord does not shine his favor on the SEC West schools that are on the Philistine side of the Mississippi River.  Give up your pipe dreams and start focusing on someone more realistic, like Gruden.

1. It's not surprising that Alabama schools did not teach you geography
2. I have a hard time seeing a 9-3 Auburn team making the CFP after losing their 4th straight Iron Bowl
3. Malzahn's wife hates Auburn
4. Last time Malzahn was coaching at Arkansas he beat the brakes off #2 Auburn on the road
5. Your athletic department has already reached out to head coaches to hire after Malzahn leaves
Okay, I'll admit I was a bit curt. But requesting "I Ran" from a serious musician, it's just, it's too far.

hawaiianhogster

Whatever dude. Whoever becomes our head coach will surely beat Auburn and Alabama. All is good here.

swineology

Gus Malzhan is an AUBURN man through and through and he would have NO interest in moving down the SEC hierarchy to coach the arkansas hogs.  He is about to win his second (and a half) BCS National College Football Championship (brought to you by Dr. Pepper) for the good people of AUBURN.  Gus knows that the Lord does not shine his favor on the SEC West schools that are on the Philistine side of the Mississippi River.  Give up your pipe dreams and start focusing on someone more realistic, like Gruden.

Keep St. Gus
Do not want
We are Uncommon and are of higher integrity than Gustavo

Semohog

My last two bosses were Auburn grads. I have several friends who are Auburn fans having lived in Alabama, Georgia, and Mississippi in the last 5 yrs. None of them are upset about the the talk that that he might leave them for us.

Semohog

Quote from: mboot on November 23, 2017, 04:46:55 am
My last two bosses were Auburn grads. I have several friends who are Auburn fans having lived in Alabama, Georgia, and Mississippi in the last 5 yrs. None of them are upset about the the talk that that he might leave them for us.

They all want Bobby P for some reason...
Bobby P is there Butch Davis...

ChitownHawg

Funny how you disappear for long stretches of time. Seems to coincide with bad Auburn seasons. Show up after beating an overrated Bulldogs team. Strut on out of here fool.  ;D
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: HVHog on November 22, 2017, 10:46:54 pm
One thing is for sure if Gus becomes coach is that we will become known as the dirtiest team in the SEC, because thats what Auburn is today.

Old barn was that a LONG time before Gus got there............................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Boarsnest

Quote from: Hawg Life on November 22, 2017, 11:23:31 am
He's tired of expectations and wants a $1.5 million dollar raise to come home!!! He's no saint.

This^

The expectations here may be worse! The fans that are against the hire will have very high expectations. He wil take heat with every loss.

Thinking that expectations may be less at Arkansas could back fire!