Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The new AD will be...

Started by markaroni, November 22, 2017, 12:24:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jvanhorn

I have no idea who the next athletic director will be but if you are looking for guys with some experience it seems to me, from what I have read and heard, that both the ADs at the University of Tulsa and the University of Memphis are doing well and thought of as people that will be ADs at a big time program before too much longer.

ricepig

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on November 22, 2017, 02:29:27 pm
I've seen a huge downshift since we stopped playing in Little Rock. It's like central Arkansas said...."fine, do it without us."

I was wrong. I thought getting rid of WMS was a good thing. It isn't. We should continue playing LSU at the least.

Downshift of what?

hawgon

Derrick Gragg does check a lot of the boxes.  Former SEC athlete.  Has one of his degrees from Arkansas.  Worked at Arkansas under Broyles.  African American...familiar with the state, the university, and the area in general. 

He might be a really interesting choice.

TrueBlue

Quote from: hawgon on November 22, 2017, 05:22:58 pm
Derrick Gragg does check a lot of the boxes.  Former SEC athlete.  Has one of his degrees from Arkansas.  Worked at Arkansas under Broyles.  African American...familiar with the state, the university, and the area in general. 

He might be a really interesting choice.

....hired Frank Haith after Haith placed Miami on probation and got Mizzou into trouble.....

Yes, a real good decision maker. Just curious, why did you point out he was African American?