Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

T vs KRFT vs RIG

Started by alwaysondbigscreen, April 03, 2014, 09:39:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

alwaysondbigscreen

some say he's a cia experiment gone wrong

rzrbackramsfan

I'm not sure about the other two, but I have liked and still Do like AT&T. I feel like their price is pretty fair right now even with no growth.  So if they do have a lot of growth with their uverse segment you should outperform.  That's all I have really looked at though.

alwaysondbigscreen

Quote from: rzrbackramsfan on June 15, 2014, 01:28:15 pm
I'm not sure about the other two, but I have liked and still Do like AT&T. I feel like their price is pretty fair right now even with no growth.  So if they do have a lot of growth with their uverse segment you should outperform.  That's all I have really looked at though.
thanks thats what i ended up going with i hope ur right
some say he's a cia experiment gone wrong

HawgWild

Isn't AT&T in negotiations to buy DirecTV? I think I recall hearing this and that if they do, then they would offload their video services to satellite so as to free up bandwidth for other uses.

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: HawgWild on June 15, 2014, 03:28:35 pm
Isn't AT&T in negotiations to buy DirecTV? I think I recall hearing this and that if they do, then they would offload their video services to satellite so as to free up bandwidth for other uses.

Yes they are. I don't really understand what you're saying though?

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: alwaysondbigscreen on June 15, 2014, 02:01:17 pm
thanks thats what i ended up going with i hope ur right

Good luck!

HawgWild

Quote from: rzrbackramsfan on June 28, 2014, 07:06:26 pm
Yes they are. I don't really understand what you're saying though?

An AT&T and DirecTV merger would give AT&T a tremendous advantage in the market because they could/would offload video streaming through a satellite thus freeing up gobs of bandwidth. You've heard of Netflix complaining that their video streaming is getting throttled down by internet providers. This wouldn't be an issue if the video was coming in over satellite.