Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gold and other PM commercials

Started by HognotinMemphis, March 18, 2014, 10:16:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HognotinMemphis

give me a bad vibe about precious metals. Very cheesy. Tone of these commercials is similar feel to that of commercials touting "managed futures" or forex trading or even penny/micro-cap stocks.  Makes me instinctively avoid gold.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

wilbur

So when the commercials start running for silver and gold.....the run up has already occured? 
Last year, Planned Parent was responsible for "terminating" the lives of 90,000 black babies.  How many black babies did the Confederate flag kill?

Ineptocracy:

A system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Lanny

Gold is down 70 since last friday
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

Old Tusk

In Dec, I did something that I thought I would never do. As the price fell toward 1200, merit had sunshine bars for a dollar over spot, I bought gold as a trade. I made a quick $10k tax free. Doubt I will ever do it again, but it worked once.
The Democrats are the party that says government can make you richer, smarter, taller and get the crabgrass out of our lawn. Republicans are the party that says government doesn't work, and then they get elected and prove it....P.J. O'Rourke