Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

From Goldman with love.

Started by OldPoop, August 03, 2013, 06:28:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

OldPoop

I've posted about this before, probably a couple of times, about a former Goldman Sachs programmer that The Boys had the FBI chase down and arrest because "he had in his possession computer code which in the wrong hands could be used to manipulate markets in unfair ways"  LOL, it needs to remain in the right hands that would never misuse it, The Goldman Sachs hands of course.

It's always interesting to hear the other side of a story.  This is an article written from the point of view of the programmer that was railroaded into prison by The Boys with the golden sacks.   IMO it is an extremely interesting and fascinating look into that world, but it is a long article, 8 pages (sorry HIM, too long for you).

http://www.vanityfair.com/business/2013/09/michael-lewis-goldman-sachs-programmer
We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens my act only by permission.   Ayn Rand

You get what you pay for.   You pay for zombies, you get all you want – and then some. 
Milton Friedman
"To say the government is the source of prosperity is like saying that the ticks are keeping the dog alive."  Jeff Tucker
Government attracts sociopaths the way an open bar attracts alcoholics.      Doug Casey
War - the government tells you who the bad guy is . . . . . Revolution - you figure it out for yourself.

PEtrader

Interesting read.  I feel for the guy for getting crushed by Goldman, but at the end of the day he stole from his employer.
Oddball on NWA: "I'm drinking wine and eating cheese, and catching some rays, you know. "