Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is it time to buy a Big Mac at McDonalds?

Started by wilbur, August 08, 2012, 11:15:59 am

Previous topic - Next topic

wilbur

August 08, 2012, 11:15:59 am Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 01:49:38 pm by wilbur
MCD is down from 100 to 87.  Some of this drop is probably due to lack of confidence in the new CEO....or just a new CEO period.  It's yielding just over 3.0 at this price.  Is anyone else watching this? 
Last year, Planned Parent was responsible for "terminating" the lives of 90,000 black babies.  How many black babies did the Confederate flag kill?

Ineptocracy:

A system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

PEtrader

A friend of mine made a good point to me the other day.  You can get a family a meal of burgers from McDonalds for cheaper than you can cook hamburger helper these days.  As long as they keep that up, and keep their $1 menu I am there,  well maybe only once a year, but I am there.

IE buy what you use.
Oddball on NWA: "I'm drinking wine and eating cheese, and catching some rays, you know. "