Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Another AR bank in possible trouble

Started by The Marmot, June 20, 2008, 07:52:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

The Marmot

Actually, Chambers Bank has had multiple problems in the recent past, many attributed to Barber. To be honest, I'm surprised Chambers is still up and running.

http://www.nwanews.com/nwat/News/66357/
I was booooorn to love you... I was booooorn to lick your face... I was booooorn to rub you... but you were born to rub me first - Ty Webb

Quote from: WilsonHog on October 28, 2014, 06:59:50 pm
The fact that you can type the words doesn't stop the thought behind those words from being horseshit.

GO HOGS!!!!!!!

peakhog

John Ed may own Danville, but he got in too deep in NWA with the big boys.

Snort and Squeal

Something tells me Barber may be headed towards being prohibited from banking over this.
Is it any coincidence that we bleed red???  I think not!

The Marmot

Quote from: Snort and Squeal on June 20, 2008, 07:01:36 pm
Something tells me Barber may be headed towards being prohibited from banking over this.

Barber isnt a banker. He just did alot of business with Chambers Bank b/c John Chambers is (or was) his father-in-law.
I was booooorn to love you... I was booooorn to lick your face... I was booooorn to rub you... but you were born to rub me first - Ty Webb

Quote from: WilsonHog on October 28, 2014, 06:59:50 pm
The fact that you can type the words doesn't stop the thought behind those words from being horseshit.

GO HOGS!!!!!!!

HogSophist

Quote from: The Marmot on June 21, 2008, 10:13:04 am
Barber isnt a banker. He just did alot of business with Chambers Bank b/c John Chambers is (or was) his father-in-law.

still the son-in-law, and my guess holding out past the lookback period to file bankruptcy. The list of some of the folks that are listed as individuals in that suit are well respected, seasoned attorneys in NWA.
Father in Law was Brandons way into the real estate world, via connections with private investors.
signature removed by Hogville staff. (but Erie's quote revived because I missed it)

In an era where there are over $70 trillion in future obligations, beyond the debt,   taking up practices in budgeting that are tantamount to saying 'And then in 2040, a magic dragon will sh*tpoopy $100 trillion and fix our problems'  simply isn't wise. --ErieHog

Snort and Squeal

Quote from: The Marmot on June 21, 2008, 10:13:04 am

Oh, my bad... misread that. 
Is it any coincidence that we bleed red???  I think not!