Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Crude Oil +6.50 today.... Its not often you get to see that.

Started by Masshog, June 06, 2008, 08:33:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Masshog

Goobers....  Investment term meaning holy snikeies batman!!!!
My feets hurt.

nlrwildcat1

SpareRib

My wife and I are spending close to $900/mo in gas.  Think I'll stay home and eat navy beans and ham hock.  I can get all the gas I want for the price of a few packages of dried beans.
I'll fish 'til the money's gone ... then I'll fish for food!<br /><br />My heritage - Dutch/Polish/German on one side, English/Welsh on the other.  I'm a mutt, not a show dog.  Proud to be an American!

Brand X Hog Fan

How long is it gonna be before people crack?  The grumbling and mumbling at the pumps gets louder every time I go and so is that coming from  everyone else ;).

I heard my first locking gas cap ad for OReilly's Auto Parts today.
"I want to give you [Arkansas] something you've never had." - Coach Bielema, December 5, 2012, the beginning of a Dynasty!

Quote from: oldbear on January 14, 2013, 07:56:49 pm
The recruiting rankings guarantee success about as well as getting Lee Corso to choose your team as the winner.

RhodeHog

Quote from: Seahawk4ever on June 08, 2008, 12:16:15 am
How long is it gonna be before people crack?  The grumbling and mumbling at the pumps gets louder every time I go and so is that coming from  everyone else ;).

I heard my first locking gas cap ad for OReilly's Auto Parts today.

My scooter gets 100 mpg...it's saving me $80 a month in gas just driving it back and forth to work(I live around 6 miles from work).  If you live fairly close to work I would highly suggest it to anyone.

ProfusionalHog

Quote from: RhodeHog on June 08, 2008, 08:31:37 am
My scooter gets 100 mpg...it's saving me $80 a month in gas just driving it back and forth to work(I live around 6 miles from work).  If you live fairly close to work I would highly suggest it to anyone.

Do you ever get stuck anywhere because of rain?  What do you do for lunch?  Do you use an iPod for music?  Are there any major downsides?

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: ProfusionalHog on June 09, 2008, 08:24:47 am

Do you ever get stuck anywhere because of rain?  What do you do for lunch?  Do you use an iPod for music?  Are there any major downsides?
Sad news here...RhodeHog didn't respond to you because he was hit by an SUV while riding his scooter.  He's in the hospital with a concussion, multiple broken ribs, broken leg and pelvis. He's resting peacefully this morning though. So, yeah, there are some major downsides to riding a scooter.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.