Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How bad did Arkansas State beat this team?

Started by hotdog hog, November 05, 2017, 12:21:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hotdog hog

I know it will cost the University millions. But can we fire this clown and move forward. The crowd was ridiculous. Have you listened to the press conference? This is a guy that has no direction. Its time! Jeff for the love of God please! 23.5 favorites. Bibby said on Drivetime it should be much larger. And we had to pull it off at the end. 0- what in the Sunbelt? Where is our BOT member to step up like the AM guy did! It's like we don't even care.

MTBrookHog

soooieman

And Arkansas beat the 1st sun belt opponent worse than Arkansas State did. Who cares?

GolfNut57

Quote from: soooieman on November 05, 2017, 12:29:02 am
And Arkansas beat the 1st sun belt opponent worse than Arkansas State did. Who cares?

By 2 whole points AT HOME while ASU played NMSU on the road.  Wooohooo....
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

hotdog hog

Quote from: soooieman on November 05, 2017, 12:29:02 am
I care and so should you. The fact I'm sitting in a diner tonight listening to OU fans make fun of our program, and knowing we can do better. We didn't just beat a terrible team, a terrible team that doesn't know how to win just lost a game they should have won. Pathetic. There's a reason people stayed away and a reason people left early. Its not the kids, it's the coaching.

MC_Hog

November 05, 2017, 07:53:54 am #5 Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 01:34:09 pm by Seminole Indian
Before you go there New Mexico St was leading A State at the start of the 4th Q. The Hogs destroyed New Mexico St so you can't go by that.

Quote from: hotdog hog on November 05, 2017, 12:21:52 am
I know it will cost the University millions. But can we fire this clown and move forward. The crowd was ridiculous. Have you listened to the press conference? This is a guy that has no direction. Its time! Jeff for the love of God please! 23.5 favorites. Bibby said on Drivetime it should be much larger. And we had to pull it off at the end. 0- what in the Sunbelt? Where is our BOT member to step up like the AM guy did! It's like we don't even care.

HardCore

Quote from: hotdog hog on November 05, 2017, 12:35:05 am
I care and so should you. The fact I'm sitting in a diner tonight listening to OU fans make fun of our program, and knowing we can do better. We didn't just beat a terrible team, a terrible team that doesn't know how to win just lost a game they should have won. Pathetic. There's a reason people stayed away and a reason people left early. Its not the kids, it's the coaching.

I work in OK and have to listen to that same 5#1+, so I GIVE A CRAP!
Beware the lollipop of mediocrity; lick it once and you'll suck forever....Brian Wilson (Beach Boys)

Seminole Indian

November 05, 2017, 01:32:30 pm #7 Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 02:30:50 pm by Seminole Indian
Quote from: MC_Hog on November 05, 2017, 07:53:54 am
Before you go there New Mexico St was leading A State at the start of the 4th Q. The Hogs destroyed New Mexico St so you can't go by that.

Had A-State not had over 120 yds on 12 penalties in the first half, I rather doubt that NMSU would have fared as well as far as the score.

The game stats looked very similar and there is a big difference between playing a team at home  as opposed to playing them at their place.

https://www.nmnathletics.com//pdf9/5460605.pdf?DB_OEM_ID=7200&_ga=2.185254689.908778418.1509909819-320457721.1509909818

http://www.arkansasrazorbacks.com/stats/football/2017/04.pdf
"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne

GolfNut57

Fortunately the only score that matters is the FINAL one. The score in the middle of the game doesn't count for crap. The hogs "destroyed" NMSU by 18 but ASU's 16 point win isn't the same? Ok..........
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

Kicking Wing

No, NMSU was losing going into the 4th and football games are 4 quarters, not 2 or 3.