Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Auburn Lsu

Started by grayhawg, October 14, 2017, 03:14:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

grayhawg

Looks kinda sad 17 to zip Auburn first quarter.

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: grayhawg on October 14, 2017, 03:14:15 pm
Looks kinda sad 17 to zip Auburn first quarter.

Expect the stadium to be empty by half time.
Retired Radio Host

David†

It will be much worse when we play them.

jgphillips3

Gus will put 70+ on CBB given the chance.  So glad CBB had to run his mouth about tempo...

hogsmash12

Quote from: jgphillips3 on October 14, 2017, 03:18:00 pm
Gus will put 70+ on CBB given the chance.  So glad CBB had to run his mouth about tempo...

At the risk of rotten tomatoes being thrown at me, at this point I hope he does. I've never been so sick of looking at a coach in my entire life as I am right now with CBB. I didn't feel this bad with HDN.

PLEASE JUST GO AWAY!!!

Backcountryhog

Jesus, LSU is worse than we are.
Screw Texas

PorkRinds

grayhawg

Quote from: PorkRinds on October 14, 2017, 03:27:10 pm
With better players.
LOL I think it's funny how so many were praising Aranda's defence last year

dhizzle

I can't stand prairie dogging offenses. It works for some teams. However I can't stand it.

onebadrubi

Quote from: grayhawg on October 14, 2017, 03:32:03 pm
LOL I think it's funny how so many were praising Aranda's defence last year

I'd take him in a heart beat.  He is good, that HC is a tool and the players won't play for him.  He was good till the first sign of adversity (Ed O that is) and after that he is screwed. 

The real Hogules

Quote from: Backcountryhog on October 14, 2017, 03:23:47 pm

Yeah, and I heard the same exact words spoken in reference to USC-E, prior to our tussle with the Chickens from South Carolina. So please forgive me if I withhold judgement to the correctness of your assertion that LSU is indeed worse than our Hogs until after the game, because I'll have to see it to believe it!
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

sowmonella

Quote from: hogsmash12 on October 14, 2017, 03:23:31 pm
At the risk of rotten tomatoes being thrown at me, at this point I hope he does. I've never been so sick of looking at a coach in my entire life as I am right now with CBB. I didn't feel this bad with HDN.

PLEASE JUST GO AWAY!!!

Just to clarify, you hope Auburn beats the Razorbacks by 70 plus points?
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

hogsmash12

Quote from: sowmonella on October 14, 2017, 03:47:29 pm
Just to clarify, you hope Auburn beats the Razorbacks by 70 plus points?

Ok you called me out on my sarcasm....of course not....hogs fan for 40 + years and alumn....I just hate all of this and so sick and tired

cram224

Auburn has speed. Team speed. Makes me wonder if the guys that talk about recruits in the recruiting forum knows what the hell speed is.

HawgsPolo

Or Auburn could be just that good ???
Go Cubs Go!!!!!

rijkard

auburn trying to give this game away

Kevin

auburn secondary not real good. if you can protect the qb, a team can sting them
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Rayzback

Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin

Rayzback

Tx  and OU a ballgame too.

HiggiePiggy

It has been a very long time since auburn won in LSU.  It's looking like they are thinking that now and trying to hold on.  Plus O needs this win real bad to have any chance of coming back next year. 
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

nwa_razorback_coffee

HoggyCat

Yeah right. Vanderbilt MIGHT be worse than us. But I don't want to play them to find out. They're on schedule next year, however.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: HiggiePiggy on October 14, 2017, 05:13:55 pm
It has been a very long time since auburn won in LSU.  It's looking like they are thinking that now and trying to hold on.  Plus O needs this win real bad to have any chance of coming back next year.
O is NOT liking going anywhere after one season. The would very likely have to lose out in order for that to happen.  And remember they still get to play us.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on October 14, 2017, 05:17:25 pm
O is NOT liking going anywhere after one season. The would very likely have to lose out in order for that to happen.  And remember they still get to play us.

They have played 20 freshmen.  They should give him a chance.  1 season isn't a chance.
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Rayzback

Hawgphish

Quote from: ModestoHOG63 on October 14, 2017, 05:21:16 pm
       Memphis 20
#25 Navy      19           Start of 4th                     Memphis is hanging tuff

note:  ESPN twitter has mentioned Frost of UCF and Fuentes of Memphis as Power 5 coaching possibilities (next year)
fuentes is at vatech

Atlhogfan1

Memphis 20
#25 Navy      19           Start of 4th                     Memphis is hanging tuff

note:  ESPN twitter has mentioned Frost of UCF and Fuentes of Memphis as Power 5 coaching possibilities (next year)

Go Navy. Fuentes is at VT.

onebadrubi

Devin white is making plays at MLB. 

dhizzle

All I know is lsu has outstanding receivers and everyone else around them suck.

grayhawg

Memphis 20

Fuentes is at V Tech, Norvell is at Memphis

HamIAm

Just saw the second LSU punt return for a TD.  I've never seen two more obvious blocks in the back on one play go uncalled.

Atlhogfan1

Should have gone for it.

HamIAm

NOt that I care one way or the other, but why was that not targeting on LSU just then. The defender left his feet and made helmet to helmet contact with the QB after the ball was thrown.

idochog

Serious choke by the Gus bus
I love Jesus!

Atlhogfan1

idochog

Shoulda punted & used timeouts
I love Jesus!

Rocket23

I think because it wasn't with the crown or front of the helmet, it was face mask to face mask.

HamIAm

Quote from: Rocket23 on October 14, 2017, 05:48:19 pm
I think because it wasn't with the crown or front of the helmet, it was face mask to face mask.
True

DeltaBoy

The Gus Bus became Tiger Bait!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Pigsknuckles

Bielema makes in 1/4th of a season than I will make in my lifetime. This performance is unacceptable. I want him, amd Long, effing gone. Today.
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

Pigsknuckles

Pigsknuckles

Yeah...Cole Kelley is our effin savior. Great call by the HV expertise. It is. and has always been our ineffectual Offensive effin line. Getting it yet experts?

Pigsknuckles

Yep...Cole is our guy.

Pigsknuckles

Ok..shutting up. Can't really add to the obnoxious performance we hsve slready seen.