Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Alabama game prediction

Started by solitons, October 07, 2017, 06:07:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Gonzo

Pretty simple. It will be whatever Saban decides he wants it to be.

Go Hogs!

DeltaBoy

Saban has pity goes to 36-0 and keeps in the first team d to preserve the shut out.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

KennyForAD

Nouston Hutt

73-3....we'll hit a field goal lol

solitons

hogsmash12

70-3...like conner's chances for a field goal as well

Tusks

It's going to hurt really really bad.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

BrianG

I was told Saban is going to get a week's head start preparing for Tennessee.  No need getting ready for the pigs....probably a 50 point win.  Clock won't stop in 2nd half.

Bigmac2

I was told 5 years ago the new coach that was just hired came to compete with Bama. I was told then he was an upstanding honest man who runs a uncommon program. 28-24 Hogs.

hogatheart

Bama may have to add a third digit to their scoreboard. Hate to say it.

Cambridge Hog

How many defensive TDS does Bama get if USCe can get 2?

TheRazorback500

Do you wanna get Rocked?

ErnestHamingway

No way the Hogs score unless something very weird happens. Bama could score more but their O just doesn't impress me much.

Bama 52, Hogs 0

razored

99 - 0

Game called at half time on a mercy rule that does mot exist

kodiakisland

I hope Saban takes this opportunity to rest a few players.  Seriously.  Let some of those guys take the night off.  I don't want to see the QB hit in the head as much as I think is going to happen.  I don't want to see another WR hung out to dry to take a bone breaking hit.
If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

Justagp

if I remember correctly Alabama beat us 52-0 CBB's first year. I could be wrong, but I don't get the feeling Saban much cares for CBB so as things stand presently I'm going with 59-0 for 2017.

kodiakisland

Quote from: Cambridge Hog on October 07, 2017, 08:28:21 pm
How many defensive TDS does Bama get if USCe can get 2?

2? Thought it was 3.
If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

PygmalionEffect2

I'm feeling one of Bielema's patented 0 to 104 embarrassments over the next two games.

History has a way of repeating itself.
President Donald Trump, on "60 Minutes," Nov. 13, 2016
"Facebook and Twitter were the reason we won this thing."

Hannity - This Nunes memo is going to make Watergate look like someone stole a candy bar.

Seebs

Bama/Razorback score prediction - Infinity to Absolute Kelvin and a half
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

pfrg999

Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

Justagp

Quote from: PygmalionEffect2 on October 07, 2017, 08:42:42 pm
I'm feeling one of Bielema's patented 0 to 104 embarrassments over the next two games.

History has a way of repeating itself.

We did lose 52-0 twice didn't we? I think I suppressed one of  those.

HawgsPolo

Hopefully Saban shows some class in this game
Go Cubs Go!!!!!

hehawg

#LEFTLANE
#HAMMERDOWN!

TNRazorbacker

Quote from: Calling All Hogs on October 07, 2017, 07:10:27 pm
Saban does his best not to run up scores on SEC teams but then again he will have his hands full trying to keep the score down against a Bielema coached team.

I realize this is tongue in cheek but probably a lot more realistic than we'd like to admit. In the 50 point beat downs of '12, and '13 Saban called off the dogs early in the 3rd and they were still scoring as fast as they could run the field, 3 or 4 teams deep. I could see this being the case again Saturday.

TNRazorbacker

Quote from: DeltaBoy on October 07, 2017, 07:16:44 pm
Saban has pity goes to 36-0 and keeps in the first team d to preserve the shut out.

He won't need to field the first team D to do that

TNRazorbacker

Quote from: Nouston Hutt on October 07, 2017, 07:20:31 pm
73-3....we'll hit a field goal lol

Hey I do have more faith this might be possible after yesterday

Philip Seaton

Saban will call off the dogs after a 35-0 lead midway through the second quarter. He knows Arkansas presents no challenge whatsoever. 42-7.

Roaringboar

Quote from: Philip Seaton on October 08, 2017, 04:25:23 am
Saban will call off the dogs after a 35-0 lead midway through the second quarter. He knows Arkansas presents no challenge whatsoever. 42-7.

Maybe his offense, but his defense is going to keep playing all four quarters. His offense will score at least 35 points just to lock it all up, and this defense.......they'll score an easy 28 for a grand score of 63-10, because we will probably kick a field goal and at the end of the game find some way to sneak in for TD.....
Let's all get aboard the LANE TRAIN BABY!!!! CHOOO-CHOOO!!!

Hog N Bama

HawgnCorona

I hope the mercy rule will be in play?
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

moses_007

I've decided tonight to not even watch it.  I'll see how bad the Hogs lost after the game is over.  Tired of seeing Bielema's teams not even show up on game days.

SoonerSooie

Quote from: HardCore on October 07, 2017, 06:31:41 pm
Bama's 2nd team in for the second half

Nah, third string, with the band tuba player as QB. Score would still be something like Bama 49 to Hogs 3............. Maybe.

hogfan58

Take the over and their defense will outscore our offense.
I'm asking you as fans, don't give up on those players, don't give up on us, it's our program, it's the state of Alabama program...it's not one individuals program, so hang in there...

logic

28 to 14 or 35 to17,  Alabama.  The Razorbacks play better then expected and it would be closer except Texas A&M gave Alabama a bit of scare so Saban will get the attention of his players.

solitons

Boardon Hamsay

Bama 52
Hogs 6

Rinse and repeat the following week for Auburn.

Helmet stickers and player of the week awards go to the team chaplain next two weeks.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

drizzle

cal34

HawgTrough

35-0 halftime. Saban takes it on easy Bielema. 45-0 final
WPS

Fan1958

I firmly believe Bama could start their #2 units on both sides of the ball and win by 3 TDs. In a shutout.
Conservatives have always proudly proclaimed themselves to be conservative.  Liberals are now "Progressives"?  Must be terrible to have to hide what you really are.

I like smites.  That's how I know I'm really pissing off the "Progressives".

Pork-n-Boots

Bama wins 45-10. Saban doesn't typically run up the score, so I don't think Bama exceeds 50.

Fan1958

Quote from: Pork-n-Boots on October 09, 2017, 11:47:00 am
Bama wins 45-10. Saban doesn't typically run up the score, so I don't think Bama exceeds 50.

Ask Ole Miss.
Conservatives have always proudly proclaimed themselves to be conservative.  Liberals are now "Progressives"?  Must be terrible to have to hide what you really are.

I like smites.  That's how I know I'm really pissing off the "Progressives".

jkstock04

Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

HiggiePiggy

We will be down 6-7 at halftime.  But everyone knows that means we still lose because we have never came back to win a game when losing at halftime under Beliema.

My real prediction is 42-7 Alabama.
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

AFWarrior83

Hogville member since 2005.

solitons

Quote from: HiggiePiggy on October 10, 2017, 01:34:16 pm
We will be down 6-7 at halftime.  But everyone knows that means we still lose because we have never came back to win a game when losing at halftime under Beliema.
it's sadly true

jkstock04

Quote from: Fan1958 on October 09, 2017, 11:47:46 am
Ask Ole Miss.
Or Vandy. I predict this will be a blood bath. Especially if we try passing the ball.

Our best chance on keeping the score "down" and limiting injuries would be to run the ball 90 plus % of the time and run the clock to the max.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

MontanaBack

146 - 0  A new NCAA record!!!