Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ALDS: Orioles sweep Detroit

Started by popcornhog, October 02, 2014, 10:16:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

popcornhog

October 02, 2014, 10:16:28 pm Last Edit: October 05, 2014, 07:53:17 pm by popcornhog
I was working late and didn't get to watch the game, but damn! The Orioles take game 1 in Baltimore 12-3. Honestly I figured if anything the Tigers could get game 1 in the road with Scherzer on the mound.

Oh well, love it for the Orioles.
WPS

pigture perfect

When you send 12 men to the plate in an inning, that makes a huge difference.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

clutch

Hope it comes down to royals and O's in the AL. Wouldn't mind seeing either of them in the WS.

gutshot

Detroit's defense and bullpen have been their biggest problem all season and that held true in Game 1. 

popcornhog

WPS

pigture perfect

6-3 in the 8th. As the visiting team your hope is to split the series and win it at home.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

pigture perfect

O's can never be counted out. What a fun team to watch offensively. Up 7-6 now in the 9th.

popcornhog

Orioles close it out!

[attachment deleted by admin]
WPS

clutch

That will be tough to bounce back from for the Tigers.

pigture perfect

Ausmus's post game presser was depressing if you're a Tigers fan. He didn't sound positive at all.

mhuff

jrulz83

Lenin is cautiously optimistic.

jrulz83

October 05, 2014, 06:42:23 pm #12 Last Edit: October 05, 2014, 07:37:40 pm by jrulz83
Orioles sweep, 2-1 win today.
Lenin is cautiously optimistic.