Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jim From Tuscaloosa

Started by pumphog, December 15, 2017, 09:13:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pumphog

Did anyone hear what " Jim From Tuscaloosa " said to Laura Rutledge today. Evidently it got pretty heated and Jim said something before ESPN censors got it. It was still going on late this evening.

PORKULATOR

@jimfromTuscalosaAl is banned lol
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

NuttinItUp

pumphog

Heard it was one of the " 7 " words you can't say on TV.

widespreadsooie

Quote from: pumphog on December 15, 2017, 09:18:35 pm
Heard it was one of the " 7 " words you can't say on TV.

Please tell me those 7 words. I could probably guess em. Anyways, surely Finebaum's team could be prepared for any ass hattery, no?

arkansas proud77

widespreadsooie

Quote from: arkansas proud77 on December 15, 2017, 09:30:35 pm
he called her a stupid bitch

Lol. Dangerous words in 2017 but in reality he thought he (can't incriminate myself) was truthful in his words and I'm sure this will come to some hokey pokey liberal bs outlash.

Razorback_Mack

Iwastherein1969

I watch the show often and usually Paul enjoys controversy. Not with Laura, however. She's his little "sweet thang" and if Finebaum wasn't so darned ugly I'd think they were bumping the fuzz on some of those road trips the two of them take together. Word is that this may be Paul's last year on ESPN because his wife is not happy with how long her husband is away from home. Paul's wife is a physician and she supported the SOB when he was a nobody and I firmly believe that she's tired of that sweet little tart named Laura Rutledge being around her husband more and more. Anyone else notice how the BIG SWAGOO got booted and now Laura is doing the show at least one day a week with Paul and they definitely travel together in a car when the situation calls for it. Yeah, something is not right on that show. That's what happens when you place a "pretty young thang" on a show with an older man who can at least see his pkkr.
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

arkansas proud77

My 14 year old daughter watches the show sometimes.   She gets home about 3:30 I get home about 430.  I saw all the outrage on the show.  My daughter said yeah she has thin skin and walked too her room shaking her head so i asked what was said.  jim called her a stupid bitch.   I said hey watch your mouth.  and she shut  her door.

widespreadsooie

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on December 15, 2017, 09:40:01 pm
I watch the show often and usually Paul enjoys controversy. Not with Laura, however. She's his little "sweet thang" and if Finebaum wasn't so darned ugly I'd think they were bumping the fuzz on some of those road trips the two of them take together. Word is that this may be Paul's last year on ESPN because his wife is not happy with how long her husband is away from home. Paul's wife is a physician and she supported the SOB when he was a nobody and I firmly believe that she's tired of that sweet little tart named Laura Rutledge being around her husband more and more. Anyone else notice how the BIG SWAGOO got booted and now Laura is doing the show at least one day a week with Paul and they definitely travel together in a car when the situation calls for it. Yeah, something is not right on that show. That's what happens when you place a "pretty young thang" on a show with an older man who can at least see his pkkr.

Love the hot takes

Hogindasticks

All will unravel in Bama when Saban decides he has had enough.

SooieGeneris

Quote from: widespreadsooie on December 15, 2017, 09:34:20 pm
Lol. Dangerous words in 2017 but in reality he thought he (can't incriminate myself) was truthful in his words and I'm sure this will come to some hokey pokey liberal bs outlash.

I don't know what she said that set him off, but there's no reason to attack someone personally unless she said something really outrageous and that has nothing to do with politics.
KJ Jefferson, one of only 2 QBs in UA history to go 2-0 in Bowl Games..

Mac attack: McAdoo & McGlothern co-winners of the Thorpe Award 2023?

widespreadsooie

Quote from: arkansas proud77 on December 15, 2017, 09:41:35 pm
My 14 year old daughter watches the show sometimes.   She gets home about 3:30 I get home about 430.  I saw all the outrage on the show.  My daughter said yeah she has thin skin and walked too her room shaking her head so i asked what was said.  jim called her a stupid bitch.   I said hey watch your mouth.  and she shut  her door.

A daughter who watches Finebaum at 14? Tell me you aren't a proud father.

widespreadsooie

Quote from: SooieGeneris on December 15, 2017, 09:44:51 pm
I don't know what she said that set him off, but there's no reason to attack someone personally unless she said something really outrageous and that has nothing to do with politics.

Finebaum isn't your typical radio broadcast. His show has built a brand of doing exactly that. Best SEC show bar none.

Biggus Piggus

[CENSORED]!

SugarHillGaHog

I didn't tune in until after the comment so didn't hear it.  I probably wouldn't have heard it anyway as he is one of the callers I normally mute.  The way they ran with it was pretty funny though.  They got some miles out of it.

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: widespreadsooie on December 15, 2017, 09:47:24 pm
Finebaum isn't your typical radio broadcast. His show has built a brand of doing exactly that. Best SEC show bar none.
You've got low standards as a human if you think that makes somebody the best.

arkansas proud77

My great grandfather was born  at home in spadra arkansas in 1910.  He has a cast iron razorback  statue beside his momument.  We are hog fans in this household.

pumphog

Finally heard what he said.  He called Paul an Evil Bitch. Didn't hear him call Laura anything.  Was pretty funny thou

WilsonHog

Are there any sports talk radio shows out there where listeners might actually learn something about football?

Oklahawg

I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

SugarHillGaHog

Quote from: pumphog on December 15, 2017, 10:04:11 pm
Finally heard what he said.  He called Paul an Evil Bitch. Didn't hear him call Laura anything.  Was pretty funny thou

That is what I thought I heard Paul say.  Not sure where the calling Laura anything came from.  Her part about flying into the Tuscalloosa Country Club to report on the story was funny.

Piggfoot

This proves that Hogville has delusional posters. To think that Finebum could score with Rutledge is FUBAR. That twerp couldn't get within ten feet of her off the air. Jeeez. The minds of some people here. Are you guys 13.
Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.

arkansas proud77

my 14 year old girl misheard or is a liar i guess.

Hogarusa

This is quite a thread.

Jim from Tuscaloosa
I'll ride the wave where it takes me

widespreadsooie

Quote from: Razorback_Mack on December 15, 2017, 09:57:50 pm
You've got low standards as a human if you think that makes somebody the best.

What's your favorite SEC sports talk show? Finebaum is great at getting REAL takes. You have low standards as a football fan pard.

SugarHillGaHog

Quote from: arkansas proud77 on December 15, 2017, 10:15:39 pm
my 14 year old girl misheard or is a liar i guess.

Or maybe you misheard an emotional 14 yr old.  I've been there..  complete with door slams lol

arkansas proud77

yeah i just talked to her.  she said it was twitter  and other ways jim cursed her.  She can multitask.  I am working now after work and can barely follow  everything.

cosmodrum

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on December 15, 2017, 09:40:01 pm

Paul does look like a nearsighted hot dog
Go away, batin'

PygmalionEffect2

White folks from bama on edge right now cause they couldn't get their rhinestone cowboy pedophile racist Christian elected senator.

It's a shame because when I think of someone from the state of Alabama I think of a person that looks and acts just like Roy Moore.

Would have been a great representative for that state. 
President Donald Trump, on "60 Minutes," Nov. 13, 2016
"Facebook and Twitter were the reason we won this thing."

Hannity - This Nunes memo is going to make Watergate look like someone stole a candy bar.

widespreadsooie

Quote from: PygmalionEffect2 on December 15, 2017, 10:58:43 pm
White folks from bama on edge right now cause they couldn't get their rhinestone cowboy pedophile racist Christian elected senator.

It's a shame because when I think of someone from the state of Alabama I think of a person that looks and acts just like Roy Moore.

Roy Moore would be an awesome POTUS if he was racist.

Birminghog

Quote from: widespreadsooie on December 15, 2017, 11:00:57 pm
Roy Moore would be an awesome POTUS if he was racist.

Naw, bruh. Most of us are relieved that we don't have that goober representing us. On the contrary, we elected a great guy who successfully prosecuted Klan members who killed little girls in a church bombing.

Tejano Jawg

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on December 15, 2017, 09:50:53 pm
Free Jim.

LOL. We'll welcome him here with open arms. He'll fit right in.

Quote from: Arkansas Traveler on December 15, 2017, 10:06:36 pm
Are there any sports talk radio shows out there where listeners might actually learn something about football?

Unlikely.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

Birminghog

Wrongamundo. This white boy and nearly every white person I know, regardless of political affiliation, wanted that guy gone. We were done with him long before the senatorial race. Moore is to Alabama what Justice Jim Johnson was to Arkansas. It took years of beatdowns before Arkansas finally got rid of Jim. The same has been true of Judge Roy Bean, the law west of the Chattahoochee.

Mo_Better_Hogs

Quote from: widespreadsooie on December 15, 2017, 09:22:12 pm
Please tell me those 7 words. I could probably guess em. Anyways, surely Finebaum's team could be prepared for any ass hattery, no?

Sh..
Pi...
Cu...
F...
CS...
MF...
and T... (which shouldn't even be on the list.)

If ANY of those made Finebaum's show, boy did I miss out.

Birminghog

Quote from: widespreadsooie on December 15, 2017, 09:22:12 pm

Google "George Carlin 7 words". To be fair, two of them are compound words, but let us not split hairs. Apparently from other posts on this thread, what was said was none of the seven.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Must be hard to see the ground from the top of your high horse...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Tejano Jawg

Quote from: arkansas proud77 on December 15, 2017, 10:03:04 pm
My great grandfather was born  at home in spadra arkansas in 1910.  He has a cast iron razorback  statue beside his momument.  We are hog fans in this household.

I don't know what this has to do with Jim in Tuscaloosa, but it's awesome.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

theFlyingHog

/R

Phil D

Because this is relevant to Arkansas how exactly?
GO HOGS!!!!!!

mboot

Quote from: Piggfoot on December 15, 2017, 10:09:19 pm
This proves that Hogville has delusional posters. To think that Finebum could score with Rutledge is FUBAR. That twerp couldn't get within ten feet of her off the air. Jeeez. The minds of some people here. Are you guys 13.

It's kind of hilarious people believe that. Her husband is utility player for the Boston Red Sox and an all around good guy.

1highhog

Quote from: Mo_Better_Hogs on December 15, 2017, 11:23:55 pm
Sh..
Pi...
Cu...
F...
CS...
MF...
and T... (which shouldn't even be on the list.)

If ANY of those made Finebaum's show, boy did I miss out.

You forgot, Booger.

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: widespreadsooie on December 15, 2017, 09:34:20 pm

Reminder - this is not a political forum.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*