Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Greg Schiano??

Started by RayZorbak, December 08, 2017, 02:07:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

leroyhawg

Quote from: masbas3 on December 08, 2017, 04:11:15 pm
You are trolling, this has nothing to do with fans in the south, no one would want this man as Coach of their program until facts can be proved that he knew nothing of what was going on.
Because I don't agree with you I am a Troll, as Red Neckerson would say, that's my Opinion ought to be yours, I can call you a Troll, Troll!
God Loves a Working man, dont trust Whitey and darn from Shinola. Navin

Navin Johnson

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: HoggyCat on December 08, 2017, 07:29:27 pm
Nope.  No way in hell. We just fired a guy that overlooked rape. Damn sure won't support someone that overlooked what he did. That's worse than "ours" in every sense of the word.
exactly. i dont blame tennessee fans at all.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

leroyhawg

Quote from: PORKULATOR on December 08, 2017, 04:24:10 pm
you've been here what.??? A week, with your 15 posts. You're not the troll judge and jury.
Thanks Pork!

Navin Johnson

mj4president

Nope.  No way in hell. We just fired a guy that overlooked rape. Damn sure won't support someone that overlooked what he did. That's worse than "ours" in every sense of the word.

Say what???? Explain please.
"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

leroyhawg

Quote from: mj4president on December 08, 2017, 07:46:03 pm
Say what???? Explain please.
Tennessee fans acted like a bunch of ignorant fans, just didn't want him because he was from Penn St.

Navin Johnson

Roadhog82

Quote from: The_Iceman on December 08, 2017, 02:59:24 pm
Could you please state the evidence against Schiano?
There is none that I'm aware of. That was my point

AHiD

Quote from: leroyhawg on December 08, 2017, 07:50:06 pm
Tennessee fans acted like a bunch of ignorant fans, just didn't want him because he was from Penn St.

I think he's referring to your statement that BB overlooked rape
My name...is Jerruh

HamGrowsOnTrees

Quote from: masbas3 on December 08, 2017, 04:11:15 pm
You are trolling, this has nothing to do with fans in the south, no one would want this man as Coach of their program until facts can be proved that he knew nothing of what was going on.

Facts that he can be proven innocent huh? That's how America works now?

Guess what.... you are a drunk driver and a piece of shat. I'll believe that until you provide me with facts you are not.

Except I'm pretty sure about half of that.

Cinco de Hogo

leroyhawg

Quote from: Arkansas Hog in Dallas on December 08, 2017, 11:54:22 pm
I think he's referring to your statement that BB overlooked rape
I never said BB overlooked Rape, never heard that he did, did BB cover up a Rape?

Navin Johnson

leroyhawg

who Raped who?

Navin Johnson

lakecityhog

I did some reading on Schiano and I don't want him because of his attitude. In much of what I read he comes across as an arrogant jerk. He is just plain mean to people and seems to go out of his way to be petty.

I will not judge him on what he did or did not know at Penn State, because I do happen to believe that he is innocent until proof comes out that he is guilty.

I don't want him because I do believe that a bad attitude can affect the whole team and it appears to me that Morris is more of a positive attitude. My guess is that his corrections will come from a positive attitude.

RedyorNot

leroyhawg

Quote from: lakecityhog on December 09, 2017, 10:12:49 am
I did some reading on Schiano and I don't want him because of his attitude. In much of what I read he comes across as an arrogant jerk. He is just plain mean to people and seems to go out of his way to be petty.

I will not judge him on what he did or did not know at Penn State, because I do happen to believe that he is innocent until proof comes out that he is guilty.

I don't want him because I do believe that a bad attitude can affect the whole team and it appears to me that Morris is more of a positive attitude. My guess is that his corrections will come from a positive attitude.
Finally the post that makes sense, Thank you!

Navin Johnson

Gizmo

Quote from: BOAR_N2BWILD on December 08, 2017, 02:36:09 pm
Fake News.
Let's try to explain this to the CNN crowd. (And no I'm not a Republican or a Democrat)
Put this shoe on your foot. Let's say a group of women that you dated in the future decided "hey. let's make life hard for this guy" especially when you were up for a big promotion. They accuse you of things that happened between them and you when you were camp counselors. They have no evidence to back this. You say it didn't happen. Should you not get the promotion? Should you have your day in court? Should you be guilty until proven innocent or innocent until proven guilty? My point is No one has proven anything. As a matter of fact when told to put up the evidence most if not all went away. Oh and there has been a recent history of the boss, (Democratic party) paying people to protest your hire, lying to the FB... I mean bosses about you, etc.
As far as the POTUS. He said that on a show where the "VJ" was leading him with questions and locker room bantar. He too, asked any women that could had a complaint to come forward. They did not.

Schiano on the other hand is indicated in a court document to have witnessed a child getting molested and turning a blind eye. There is a difference. If Schiano comes out and denies it then he has a case of prove it. The allegations in court are pretty credible.

Nah. No way this guy has ever harrased a woman.