Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2012 hoop recruit Nick King

Started by dsims2k3, September 27, 2011, 09:06:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dsims2k3

Quote from: Boston RedHogs on October 23, 2013, 06:39:15 pm
I am always ready for Hog Ball!

The football season has no bearing on my excitement for basketball season to begin. 

I know I'm in the minority, but I rank Hog basketball above Hog football every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Has a lot to do with the era in which I grew up, but for me personally there is just nothing better than watching the Hogs run up and down the court!
Woo Pig Sooiee!  Can't wait for the season to tip off.  I'm hoping for a much more competitive team this season.

mmhogs17

2013*

He's one of the big 2 in Memphis next year, and Anderson and staff are after him hard.

The_Bionic_Pig

September 27, 2011, 09:22:45 pm #2 Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 09:26:10 pm by The_Bionic_Pig
Quote from: mmhogs17 on September 27, 2011, 09:15:11 pm
2013*

He's one of the big 2 in Memphis next year, and Anderson and staff are after him hard.

It will be interesting to see how much influence Jarnell Stokes has on his Junior classmate @ Southwind and highly coveted  Arkansas recruit.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

The Hogfather

I really hope we can get Stokes.  That would go a long way towards getting back into Memphis for good, in my opinion.  Stokes for '12 (maybe Bell as well), then Nick King for '13.  Things are looking good if we can just get a couple of these guys to pull the trigger.  We're oh so close to getting back to where we want to be.  I know it looks like a country mile, but I think we're a lot closer than many believe.

Breems

Quote from: The Hogfather on September 28, 2011, 08:49:34 amWe're oh so close to getting back to where we want to be.  I know it looks like a country mile, but I think we're a lot closer than many believe.

I do as well.  Stokes alone could take us to a different level next year. 

People also seem to forget about the two recruits we have for 2013 in Lee and Portis (both in the top 100 with Portis being in the top 60).  It's great to see Arkansas boys making commitments that early... Ross-style.  Mike is obviously doing something right on the recruiting end. 
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

The Hogfather

Quote from: Breems on September 28, 2011, 09:41:15 am

People also seem to forget about the two recruits we have for 2013 in Lee and Portis (both in the top 100 with Portis being in the top 60).  It's great to see Arkansas boys making commitments that early... Ross-style.  Mike is obviously doing something right on the recruiting end. 

That's what I mean.  If we can bridge the gap to 2013 (Portis, Lee, King) with Stokes, Williams, Ibeh, etc., we're going to be very, very good for awhile.

Dogtown Donkey

Quote from: Breems on September 28, 2011, 09:41:15 am

Thankfully Archie is more of the exception than the rule.

Breems

Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />