Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

All Things Gruden--MERGED

Started by jbcarol, April 15, 2012, 03:05:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pseudorabies

Quote from: Razorback de Nosferatu on November 03, 2012, 01:46:05 pm
@WesJ3: "Oh, I have been cut loose!!! Cover up is OVER!!! He is there and he has a suit with him.  Announcement CAN happen!!!"

HogInIns is either an outright liar, or this is getting interesting.

Remember kids, this is the best Gruden source on here, per Duck. 

razorback3072

A veteran is someone who at one point in his life wrote a blank check payable to the United States of America for the amount of "up to and including my life." That is honor. There are way too many people in this country who no longer understand that.

http://www.nralifeofduty.tv/#/patriotprofiles

http://fearlessnavyseal.com/

strawhog

Quote from: BenDial on November 03, 2012, 03:02:20 pm
I know for a fact that UA88 left Adams this morning and landed at Drake this morning. That is not in dispute.
Who was on it ?  That is the question.

BloodRedHog

Unless he wants to tour the campus with wife, no reason announcement isn't coming soon.

And that means pub on MNF.
Handling all your mortgage and home financing needs...

PonderinHog

Quote from: proffitthog on November 03, 2012, 02:54:56 pm
I'm going to get banana split from Sonic, please have Gruden confirmed before I get back. savvy
Spider 2 Y banana split?

razorback3072

Well, looks like Dooley screwed up VolNation's plans for this week.
A veteran is someone who at one point in his life wrote a blank check payable to the United States of America for the amount of "up to and including my life." That is honor. There are way too many people in this country who no longer understand that.

strawhog

Quote from: pseudorabies on November 03, 2012, 03:03:16 pm
Whether you are right or wrong no one wants to hear what you have to say.

CallThemHawgs!

How long are we talking here people. Im having some serious trouble believing Gruden is a done deal and no one but a few inside sources know. I just can't see this going down yet being kept this quiet. If something is going to happen it will, should be leaking soon...

Eli Cash Ph.D

Thank God he has a suit with him.

hawgs4packers

You have said what you had to say, know go sit down before you get your dress dirty.
WOW!!!

Eli Cash Ph.D

Quote from: Tom Collins on November 03, 2012, 03:05:06 pm
Whether you are right or wrong no one wants to hear what you have to say.

I do.

BloodRedHog

Ben Dial tweet....interesting.  Is JL that dense?

strawhog

Hogz87

This thread has been popping up in my "new replies to your posts" section for several weeks and I've just ignored it, assuming it had just turned into a lot of joking and fun like it was back in March or April when the Gruden mania began.

Just read the last 10 pages or so....is there like a legit chance this could happen or are we all being set-up or a major letdown like last time?  I refuse to get sucked in to this thread again until I know there's some legitimacy to it.

Bebop

Quote from: Kenny Buzzhog on November 03, 2012, 02:57:31 pm
Nice to see some Anti-Grudenites coming over before its too late!!!!!

Keep On Grudening

GRUDEN

I started to accept him to be a real possibility a couple of weeks ago based on the different sources reporting it. I never really doubted that he wasn't a real possibility. I was concerned about getting my hopes up due to the lack of sources that I have (which are none) and if everyone was getting their info from one "mega" source.

One thing that piqued my mind was when Long was at the Club in Little Rock and mentioned that he wanted to wait until the second week in December to announce (I believe) the new coach. At that point I realized that he already had the coach in mind if not signed. If that were the case, then it had to be someone that was not currently coaching or a coordinator or something.

That and other things were leading me to think it was Gruden.

HogginIT

If Gruden is riding around on the UA plane, he is here to be announced.... Right?
Just wait until next Year!© Official slogan of Razorback football.

hawgjr

Quote from: Tom Collins on November 03, 2012, 03:07:00 pm
What's it say?

Ben Dial Ben Dial ‏@TheBenDial

Gruden wants to announce now. @jefflongUA seems to be content to sit on his hands and waste another week of recruiting. Why, Jeff? Why?

Hogz87

Quote from: razorback3072 on November 03, 2012, 03:03:34 pm
Gertrude!

GRUDEN!

A close win over a bad Troy team doesn't save this job.

Eli Cash Ph.D

Quote from: HogginIT on November 03, 2012, 03:09:13 pm
If Gruden is riding around on the UA plane, he is here to be announced.... Right?

Ask HII, he's finally 'cut loose'.

BloodRedHog

Quote from: BenDial on November 03, 2012, 03:02:20 pm
I know for a fact that UA88 left Adams this morning and landed at Drake this morning. That is not in dispute.

I was posting in support of the info

hawgjr

Gruden just needs to tell his ESPN guys to bust this thing wide open.  Jeff won't have any other option but to announce soon!

GRUDEN!

PonderinHog

Quote from: HogginIT on November 03, 2012, 03:09:13 pm
Maybe Brandon Mitchell can shed some light on this situation... ;D

Danny J

Quote from: hawgjr on November 03, 2012, 03:10:05 pm

Gruden wants to announce now. @jefflongUA seems to be content to sit on his hands and waste another week of recruiting. Why, Jeff? Why?
Yes...I am sure that Gruden has signed, been flown to fayetteville via UofA jet and JL is just sitting on his ass not wanting to announce.  :-\

BloodRedHog

Do we know what flight Jon David took to get to Adams?

HogginIT

We won't win another game with the way we are playing. Get it announced now!
Just wait until next Year!© Official slogan of Razorback football.

strawhog

Eli Cash Ph.D

Quote from: Danny J (headhawg7) on November 03, 2012, 03:13:40 pm
Yes...I am sure that Gruden has signed, been flown to fayetteville via UofA jet and JL is just sitting on his ass not wanting to announce.  :-\

Maybe he just wanted to eat at Hugo's.

razorback3072

Quote from: Hogz87 on November 03, 2012, 03:10:16 pm
A close win over a bad Troy team doesn't save this job.

A loss might have guaranteed his departure but with MO, Vandy and KY coming up, 2 wins gets them to a bowl game.  That doesn't hurt his security.  Especially with all the other circumstances surrounding that program.

Dirty

Quote from: HogginIT on November 03, 2012, 03:14:51 pm
We won't win another game with the way we are playing. Get it announced now!

Trying to psych out SC.

Danny J

Quote from: Tom Collins on November 03, 2012, 03:15:16 pm
Jeff Long is a coward.
I still think this is an attempt to paint JL in a bad light. Appears to be working wouldn't you say? When it doesn't happen it will be all JL's fault.

Hogz87

Sorry, but this is just sounding like a lot of noise like last time.  A lot of posters and people with "sources" saying it's a done deal, yet not even the tiniest leak in the public media. 

Fool me once, shame on me....and you know the rest.

pseudorabies

Quote from: duckman on November 03, 2012, 02:03:25 pm
Ok you guys want some info, here you go.  To verify something Wes told me this morning wasn't hard.  He said Gruden flew from Little Rock to Fayetteville this morning.  Upon investigation foundation plane UA88 left Adams flew to Drake field.  It was blocked by Flight Aware at the cost of $20,000. Aboard that plane were Jon and Cindy Gruden.

You can't be serious.  LOL. 

Eli Cash Ph.D

Quote from: Hogz87 on November 03, 2012, 03:17:18 pm
Sorry, but this is just sounding like a lot of noise like last time.  A lot of posters and people with "sources" saying it's a done deal, yet not even the tiniest leak in the public media. 

...but HII said Gruden had his suit with him.  It has to be true.

BloodRedHog

Quote from: pseudorabies on November 03, 2012, 03:18:19 pm

I can't believe after all this time that Duck would make that up Psuedo

Eli Cash Ph.D

Quote from: Hogz87 on November 03, 2012, 03:17:18 pm

not to mention Wes has been 'cut loose'.  The info will be fyin' wild and free.

pseudorabies

Quote from: hawgjr on November 03, 2012, 03:10:05 pm

It's all Longs fault.  Typical.

Hogz87

Quote from: razorback3072 on November 03, 2012, 03:15:30 pm
A loss might have guaranteed his departure but with MO, Vandy and KY coming up, 2 wins gets them to a bowl game.  That doesn't hurt his security.  Especially with all the other circumstances surrounding that program.

True.  Didn't realize that the rest of their schedule was so weak.  They've got a very realistic shot at winning all three, getting to a bowl game at 7-5, with probably a winnable match-up to get to 8-5. 

Danny J

Quote from: BloodRedHog on November 03, 2012, 03:19:05 pm
I don't think he is making it up. I think he is being told this by somebody. That is the person I question.

johnny cash

Boarme

Quote from: BloodRedHog on November 03, 2012, 03:19:05 pm

BloodRed.  You said you were a pilot can you confirm the info around the plane this morning?

Hogz87

Quote from: Eli Cash Ph.D on November 03, 2012, 03:18:36 pm
...but HII said Gruden had his suit with him.  It has to be true.

Yeah, I'm going to remain extremely skeptical until I see the actual introductory press conference and Jon Gruden convincingly calling the Hogs; none of that Dana Altman BS. 

HogInIns

Quote from: pseudorabies on November 03, 2012, 03:19:55 pm
It's all Longs fault.  Typical.
Did you want to post your name and location like I did or did you want me to do it for you???  Still waiting!!!
I can't stand Lil' Ole Arkansas Syndrome!!!

PonderinHog

Quote from: Boarme on November 03, 2012, 03:22:09 pm
BloodRed.  You said you were a pilot can you confirm the info around the plane this morning?
I thought he did.

dayofthehawg1

Just must be true.  lol    Anyone believing that Jon Gruden is in town, for a game with Tulsa, without an announcement planned is delusional.   I was beginning to buy into this whole Gruden thing but Ive never heard of something this far fetched.    Lets let our AD do the job he is paid to do, ya think??

Eli Cash Ph.D

A plane flying from LR to Fayetteville on homecoming gameday isn't exactly out of the ordinary.

Boarme

Quote from: pseudorabies on November 03, 2012, 03:18:19 pm

You so want this to be wrong.  I find that pathetic on so many levels.

Eli Cash Ph.D

Quote from: HogInIns on November 03, 2012, 03:23:04 pm
Did you want to post your name and location like I did or did you want me to do it for you???  Still waiting!!!

You are finally 'cut loose' and you choose to post this? odd.

razordan

Why do I let myself keep being drawn back in???

TN HOG

This is one of the best days in spam.

Gruden Hogs!  8)

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
Play like a Champion!

BloodRedHog

I can confirm UA88 flew from Adams to XNA