Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Early in the year but HOT SEATS are already going strong

Started by codeHog, September 16, 2017, 06:21:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

codeHog

UCLA coach got lucky and put Sumlin in the early hottest seat but right now the UCLA coach should be right there with Sumlin

Others....
Nebraska
Tenn
Ark?
Auburn is ready to join at the least bump in the road
Baylor?
Arizona schools?
??????

of course Ole Miss but

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Ā 

codeHog

I almost put the LSU coach on there because many of their fans have their doubts.

Now they are really worried

codeHog

How tough is this occupation?

Last year we had the Auburn-LSU become a 'death match' between Malzahn and Miles and it took the refs to change the final call to save Malzahn's jon (sorry Les)

The Florida-Tenn game yesterday was not far from one of these type games (we will see which of these coaches saves their job this year but Jones seems to be in trouble now)

Of course on here we think the Ark-A&M game will be like this.

A&M-LSU might not be too far off nor Alabama-Auburn (except it is only Malzahn in trouble there) .
UCLA-Arizona ST might be one of these games.

Brutal occupation

lilRockNDubb

Quote from: codeHog on September 16, 2017, 06:21:11 pm
UCLA coach got lucky and put Sumlin in the early hottest seat but right now the UCLA coach should be right there with Sumlin

Others....
Nebraska
Tenn
Ark?
Auburn is ready to join at the least bump in the road
Baylor?
Arizona schools?
??????

of course Ole Miss but

You can take Baylor of that list. Rhule just got there and no one is going to want to touch that job anytime soon.

codeHog

Look at the upcoming schedule of 1-2 Arizona St (and they end the year with rival Arizona)

09/23/17   Oregon      
09/30/17   @ Stanford      
10/14/17   Washington      
10/21/17   @ Utah      
10/28/17   USC      
11/04/17   Colorado      
11/11/17   @ UCLA

OneTuskOverTheLineā„¢

Quote from: codeHog on September 16, 2017, 08:31:40 pm
I almost put the LSU coach on there because many of their fans have their doubts.

Now they are really worried

I'm pretty sure that he was on a short leash anyway. I wonder what his buyout is...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

codeHog

I bet coach O wanted that job so bad that he allowed them to put him on a limited buyout

Locutus_of_Boar

Quote from: codeHog on September 16, 2017, 06:21:11 pm

Saturday Sept 23rd 11AM Jerryworld:  Joint service for #3 Kevin Sumlin and #7 Bret Bielema.  Instead of flowers the families request a meaningful contribution to their respective retirement buyouts.

Always Hot:
#18 Doug Martin (NMSU)
#19 Barry Odom
#29 Gus Malzahn

Before this week.  I suspect these rankings will all be at or over top 50 by game day.
#66 Will Muschamp
#72 Mark Luke
#109 Ed Orgeron