Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

would a protest outside the broyles center

Started by bigpigpimpin, September 29, 2012, 02:18:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bigpigpimpin

Do any good? I dont think i can take any more of this. Something has to be done. Now!

Fayettechill14

Quote from: bigpigpimpin on September 29, 2012, 02:18:06 pm
Do any good? I dont think i can take any more of this. Something has to be done. Now!

Take your ADD medicine and quit it. These posts come up after every game and NOTHING will change until the end of the year. The program is in limbo for the time being.

the END.

It would do great... At making another mockery of the program in the media.  Nothing is changing until season's end.  This is now a season to get younger guys some experience.

Pickeledpigfeet

Are you kidding....! JUST SAY NO TO DRUGS!!!!!!!!!
Get off the Gus bus....Get on the Bret Jet !!!!!

Prestworthy

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 29, 2012, 02:19:02 pm
Take your ADD medicine and quit it. These posts come up after every game and NOTHING will change until the end of the year. The program is in limbo for the time being.
A protest would actually do some good, I think.  They would get press and the world would know how the fans feel about JL letting his pride get in the way of the school's highest money-making sport.  It's not all about you, Dictator Long.

Hogman2

NO!!!!!!! We look bad enough with JohnL being at the helm!  This would hurt getting another coach and getting recruits! Don't get stupid!

WhiteHairedDevil

Something is going to be done.  We're all going to "SMILE" after the game

Fayettechill14

Quote from: Prestworthy on September 29, 2012, 02:22:35 pm
A protest would actually do some good, I think.  They would get press and the world would know how the fans feel about JL letting his pride get in the way of the school's highest money-making sport.  It's not all about you, Dictator Long.

It would go along to way to make us look like imbeciles when right now the nation feels sorry for us.

Pickeledpigfeet

That would surely give ESPN another reason to make a mockery of us.This year will be a wash...Things will get better! BTW Thanks Bobby P.  I hope youre enjoying the game......

Brandon72

Any protest that does not affect somebody's cash flow is useless.  It would do about as much good as protesting against a lame duck president in their last month in office.

Pickeledpigfeet

SMILE!!!!!!!!! or Im not talkin to ya!!!  aTm stomping "ALABAMA"!!! :'(
Roll Hogs

hobhog

I like it. Protest to "do something". I'll bring the beer.....

Porked Tongue

Poor thing.  I guess you're hurting more than the rest of us to come with that crap.