Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Well, our coaches have a month to do nothing but recruit...

Started by razorhog52, November 29, 2013, 06:30:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

razorhog52

...while other coaches have to coach AND recruit. We better close the gap talent wise this year, otherwise, we will still be behind in year 4 (Bielemas make or break year).

WR,LB,DB, and best available. Go get them!

JackTNHogfan

TMc

Yep, and they need some luck to close this class out.  They need some impact players in a bad way.

No1Hog27

Dominicanhog

Quote from: TMc on November 29, 2013, 07:28:55 pm
Yep, and they need some luck to closie this class out.  They need some impact players in a bad way.

The thing that stood out to me is how bad our linebackers are.... hopefully they can start there... we need some safeties as well.. thought Dean looked better and Hines will be back, but we have got to find some guts up the middle.

spiritof92

I'm sure there are some kids out there that like their odds of playing right away.  Seeing how many freshmen received significant playing time this season should help recruiting.

Ragnar Hogbrok

We can use this game to show LB's, corners, and safeties how if they come and play for us immediately, we beat LSU.

This loss can be salvaged by allowing us to put recruits, particularly in the positions I mentioned, in a specific scenario to help us lure them in. 

We have to get something out of this game.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

TMc

Quote from: Nate(wocraig)Craig on November 29, 2013, 08:12:42 pm
We can use this game to show LB's, corners, and safeties how if they come and play for us immediately, we beat LSU.

This loss can be salvaged by allowing us to put recruits, particularly in the positions I mentioned, in a specific scenario to help us lure them in. 

We have to get something out of this game.

I think they will - this is the silver lining (I hope) of this game.

AirForceHog

There are several positives to be taken from this game. Like Wocraig stated. This game can be used to our advantage.
If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

Hogswarts

Ya, this nationally televised game should really help our image and recruiting. Hopefully the recruits can see how competitive we were and want to come help us get over the hump. Even the announcers said that this team was way better than their record suggests. Just had a tough year. I think the future is very bright.

dc10x1103

Quote from: No1Hog27 on November 29, 2013, 07:37:26 pm
Well, it don't look like they are doing that well.
there are still 11 sec teams ranked ahead of us.