Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogs win Hogs win.this s a big win over a good Mizzo team

Started by forrest city joe, January 13, 2018, 07:21:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mizzouman

Quote from: riccoar on January 15, 2018, 06:51:06 am
Wrong.  Mizzou is a one trick pony named Kassius Robertson.  With the talent and SCORERS (plural) that Arkansas has, this game should not have been close.  You give Florida the 3 point arc and they will bury you.  Florida coming off a road loss  +  playing at home  =  Arkansas toughest test in the SEC probably this season. 
Mizzou has lost 5 games.  4 of them by a combined 14 points.  To say Robertson is a one trick pony is to say you haven't watched much of Mizzou this year. 

riccoar

Quote from: mizzouman on January 15, 2018, 07:54:17 am
Mizzou has lost 5 games.  4 of them by a combined 14 points.  To say Robertson is a one trick pony is to say you haven't watched much of Mizzou this year. 
Robertson leads in every damn offensive category that matters.  Played 39 minutes against the Hogs and scored 26.  You lost by 2 and nearly hit the game winning 3.  Robertson is by far your best player.  Guess what happened against Utah, West Virginia, and Florida?  He scored 13 or less points and you lost.

hobhog

Quote from: raz1965 on January 14, 2018, 10:34:39 am
I should say that I believe this Arkansas team does not have the NBA talent with the exception of Gafford. Mike has  coached these players up to play above there heads in many games which has mislead the fans to believe we have a team full of high level talent. Most ever SEC team has equal or better talent,  Arkansas wins are due to on the floor coaching not superior talent. Recruiting is now looking up an talent alone with coaching can bring great change with patience.  Arkansas has a high level rpi schedule this year an should be ready for the NCAA tourney run. The sky ain't falling.

Have to admit this is a unique take- floor coaching is his strength? Haven't  heard that in several years....

mizzouman

Quote from: riccoar on January 15, 2018, 09:26:41 am
Robertson leads in every damn offensive category that matters.  Played 39 minutes against the Hogs and scored 26.  You lost by 2 and nearly hit the game winning 3.  Robertson is by far your best player.  Guess what happened against Utah, West Virginia, and Florida?  He scored 13 or less points and you lost.
If you say so.

WaltKowalski

Quote from: PygmalionEffect2 on January 14, 2018, 09:01:02 am
I didn't want us to hire MA 

I don't consider myself very knowledgeable on the topic of coaching hires but I did hear Mike talk in a few interviews/press conferences before the hire and wasn't very impressed with his communication skills.  Most good coaches have great communication skills.

I was skeptical he got a little lucky with his Missouri success having talented players he might not have recruited had they not been friends of the family. 

Things have played out as I was concerned they might.

So are you saying he is not articulate enough for you? Nolan was correct about so many things.

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: WaltKowalski on January 19, 2018, 08:18:20 pm
So are you saying he is not articulate enough for you? Nolan was correct about so many things.

I believe what he is saying is that MA does not communicate well.  Nothing else.  I wonder if this is a problem in instructing the players.

WaltKowalski

Quote from: Wild Bill Hog on January 19, 2018, 10:12:51 pm
I believe what he is saying is that MA does not communicate well.  Nothing else.  I wonder if this is a problem in instructing the players.

He signed up Sept 2017. Either he just found Hogville or he is a dupe acct who came to undermine MA. I think he has an agenda and the not articulate enough argument is racially motivated. If he wants to prove me wrong he can post from his real acct and show us where he has said the same about the last few poor communicators we have hired.   

PygmalionEffect2

President Donald Trump, on "60 Minutes," Nov. 13, 2016
"Facebook and Twitter were the reason we won this thing."

Hannity - This Nunes memo is going to make Watergate look like someone stole a candy bar.

Dominicanhog

Quote from: WaltKowalski on January 20, 2018, 11:07:25 am
He signed up Sept 2017. Either he just found Hogville or he is a dupe acct who came to undermine MA. I think he has an agenda and the not articulate enough argument is racially motivated. If he wants to prove me wrong he can post from his real acct and show us where he has said the same about the last few poor communicators we have hired.

sounds like a reasonable assumption...

Hogz87

Quote from: WaltKowalski on January 20, 2018, 11:07:25 am
Ahhh, the good ole Hogville "it's a new account criticizing something or someone, so it has to be an alt account or fan of another team" theory.  It usually comes from some of our most level-headed, logical posters.