Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The #1 Reason CBB Should Be Fired After Last Night = Fake Injury

Started by TebowHater, October 22, 2017, 10:05:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

GlassofSwine

Bielema should be fired because he can't field a competitive team. He can't win close games, he can't get his teams to rally when they are trailing and he often blows leads when we have them. He might be the worst motivator in CFB. What Agim did is simply a symptom of the other mess Bielema has created. 

atekido

It was embarrassing and multiple other team forums are having field days with it.  CBB has turned Arkansas into a bigger joke than the Petrino wreck and Smith coaching combined.

HardCore

The #1 Reason:  He is just simply in over his head. 

In this conference, only the most serious-minded, meticulous coaches with great attention to detail, find success. 

BB is not that.
Beware the lollipop of mediocrity; lick it once and you'll suck forever....Brian Wilson (Beach Boys)

kodiakisland

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on October 22, 2017, 10:09:45 am
We only had 9 men on the field. Agim was probably the only one who realized it was trying to get the play stopped.

You'd think he would have tried to call a timeout.  Isn't that what's normally done?  I can't imagine thinking fake an injury before thinking call time out.  What kind of coaching is going on up there on the hill?
If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

PonderinHog

Quote from: kodiakisland on October 22, 2017, 09:25:21 pm
You'd think he would have tried to call a timeout.  Isn't that what's normally done?  I can't imagine thinking fake an injury before thinking call time out.  What kind of coaching is going on up there on the hill?
Trying to save those timeouts for the two minute drill.   ::)

Wait, we don't do that either.   :-[

Marshfieldhog

Should have simply called TO, that was embarrassing. Basically 8 guys vs 11 since Agim fell down.

kodiakisland

I'm guessing the before and after pics for Body By Herb took up the time they would have taught football basics.
If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

MountieDawg

Quote from: TebowHater on October 22, 2017, 10:21:25 am
He absolutely should have lost it when AU did it. To then stoop to their level in retaliations makes you even below them. I think most would agree it was classless by Gus. Us doing it response is even worse.

When the Auburn guy did it he did not return to the game for the rest of the game. Aging when he realized he didn't get the time out he jumped up and ran after the ball carrier. Maybe calling a timeout would have worked better, CBB has used timeouts for much worse reasons.
SEC!

Pork Twain

"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/