Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lucky Luke's

Started by HogimusMaximus, January 25, 2016, 05:04:50 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HogimusMaximus

Went back there while in town recently and as good as ever.  Had the pulled pork samich and some fried pickles and taters and they were all delicioso, I know so.  Pretty waitresses too.  There is a curvaceous asian waitress that is worth the price of admission alone.

DeltaBoy

What Town is Lucky Luke's in ???
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

oldman1015

Quote from: HogimusMaximus on January 25, 2016, 05:04:50 am
Went back there while in town recently and as good as ever.  Had the pulled pork samich and some fried pickles and taters and they were all delicioso, I know so.  Pretty waitresses too.  There is a curvaceous asian waitress that is worth the price of admission alone.
I ate at Jaliscos Thursday.
Arkansas, the left lane state.

HogimusMaximus

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.