Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

9 years in the making

Started by batmanfan, July 27, 2006, 01:33:30 am

Previous topic - Next topic

batmanfan

Poster tells it all.  Hopefully, it is real and not a fake.

-Also word is that the Ultimate Warrior, also known as the best wrestler ever, is in contact to come back to a promotion called "TNT" wrestling.

Enjoy and discuss this news batman fans.

BAT
Images should not be any wider or taller than 250 pixels, max two images.  use  or  to accomplish this.  Total image width is allowed to be 500 pixels, maximum.  Maximum size of all signature images cannot exceed 100,000 total bytes.

hogwild54

maybe that is why they are bringing in hogan?who could be apart of nwo and will they add to dx.
Run Darren Run

hogwild54

maybe that is why they are bringing in hogan?who could be apart of nwo and will they add to dx.
Run Darren Run

Atreyu

Hogan is feuding with Randy Orton.
1 by 1, we loaded our guns
up on the mountain all day
and all through the night
HEYHEYHEY

hogwild54

yes but what if orton joins dx some way or helps them out.if not how would they bring back nwo hogan was nwo.that is a fact.if true that would be awsome.
Run Darren Run

hogwild54

Kevin nash's contract is ending with tna.when is survivor series anyway.
Run Darren Run

Rooka

At least D-X will last past SS.

hydrophonic

Quote from: batmanfan on July 27, 2006, 01:33:30 am-Also word is that the Ultimate Warrior, also known as the best wrestler ever

I'm going to dismiss the poster as a fake based on your opinion of Warrior.  If you think he is the best wrestler ever, then you are obviously easily fooled.
"The future sucks." "Change it."

Rooka

Quote from: hydrophonic on July 27, 2006, 11:01:02 am
Quote from: batmanfan on July 27, 2006, 01:33:30 am-Also word is that the Ultimate Warrior, also known as the best wrestler ever

I'm going to dismiss the poster as a fake based on your opinion of Warrior.  If you think he is the best wrestler ever, then you are obviously easily fooled.
LMAO

hogfan064

What's the picture of?  I only get a red x

hogwild54

a nwo symbol with dx sprayed over it and says survior series "are you ready"
Run Darren Run

hogfan064

Quote from: hogwild54 on July 27, 2006, 02:43:53 pm
a nwo symbol with dx sprayed over it and says survior series "are you ready"

Really?  Wow that's really weird.  Where did that pic come from?  I can't imagine they'll bring the NWO back.  Why would they?  Nash's last time in WWE resulted in a series of injuries, I doubt he's back.  Hogan is in a feud with Orton.  They won't bring Hall back.  You can't have the NWO without those 3. 

floydhog

Quote from: batmanfan on July 27, 2006, 01:33:30 am

-Also word is that the Ultimate Warrior, also known as the best wrestler ever, is in contact to come back to a promotion called "TNT" wrestling.

BAT

[/quote I thought the Ultimate Warrior died a few years back. Just what i heard
Foghorn Leghorns cousin
GO HOGS

If u do what u have always done u will get what u have always gotten

floydhog

I thought the Ultimate Warrior died years ago. Hear say all i know
Foghorn Leghorns cousin
GO HOGS

If u do what u have always done u will get what u have always gotten

HawgAdvocate

Nash is back wrestling in TNA to fullfill his contract ONLY.  Nash is currently working an agle with Chris Sabin and Jerry Lynn where Nash is out to destroy the X-division.

It's actually kinda funny in my opinion.

He's said time and time again he has no ill will towards WWE and has a lot of respect for Vince.

The question is: How many appearences does he have left to fulfill?

Hogan owns all creative control over his matches and appearences. Vince DOES NOT own him. Hogan reserves the right to lose when he wants. If he doesn't want to lose a match that Vince wants him to, he won't be obligated to show up, and he still gets paid.

Honestly, I don't think Hogan will leading the NWO against DX. Hogan isn't desperate enough to need to watch his NWO get creamed by Vince's DX like so many of WCW's old entities have. Hogan isn't in that good of shape to push a week by week schedule either. His knees are shot, his back is shot...he can't do the weekly grind unless it's just him talking on the mic.

When is Survivor Series anyway? November?
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

HawgAdvocate

Quote from: floydhog on July 28, 2006, 10:01:33 am

Rumors and urban legends sometimes still persist that the original Ultimate Warrior and Dingo Warrior were not the same as the one who came back in 1992, 1996, and 1998, and it was believed that the original Warrior had died. When the Ultimate Warrior returned to the WWF in 1992, it was rumored that Kerry Von Erich was playing the part, since Warrior's hair was much shorter than before. However this has been shown time and time again not to be the case, as the character had always been played by Jim Hellwig. The reason for this confusion is a storyline which featured Warrior being "locked in an air-tight coffin" by The Undertaker (whom he was feuding with at the time) and his musculature's drastic changes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultimate_Warrior
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

northsidegrizzly06

i hope this is true cuz i personally have always wandered what would have happened back in the day if they would have hooked up... its kind of like the austin vs hogan where it is on our wish list of matches

SiriusHog™

BAT

you think ultimate warrior is the best wrestler ever??? who's your #2?  the big slow? kane? psycho sid?? lol...

Rooka

Quote from: SiriusHog on July 30, 2006, 09:47:48 pm

BAT

you think ultimate warrior is the best wrestler ever??? who's your #2?  the big slow? kane? psycho sid?? lol...
Nah he probably likes the Great Khali. Lord knows that guys got so much in ring ability that no one can hold a stick to him (sarcasm).

pioneerhog

Hey what's wrong with Sid? I use to kinda like him when I was a kid. Isn't he a Arkansas boy too. Well West Memphis, if you can call that Arkansas.

SiriusHog™

Quote from: pioneerhog on July 30, 2006, 10:12:23 pm
Hey what's wrong with Sid? I use to kinda like him when I was a kid. Isn't he a Arkansas boy too. Well West Memphis, if you can call that Arkansas.

yeah he's from west mempha.. i used to watch him too when i was a kid.. he was still shiiite in the ring...

Lando Calrissian

Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

hogfan064

Quote from: HawgAdvocate on July 28, 2006, 10:44:29 am
Quote from: floydhog on July 28, 2006, 10:01:33 am

Rumors and urban legends sometimes still persist that the original Ultimate Warrior and Dingo Warrior were not the same as the one who came back in 1992, 1996, and 1998, and it was believed that the original Warrior had died. When the Ultimate Warrior returned to the WWF in 1992, it was rumored that Kerry Von Erich was playing the part, since Warrior's hair was much shorter than before. However this has been shown time and time again not to be the case, as the character had always been played by Jim Hellwig. The reason for this confusion is a storyline which featured Warrior being "locked in an air-tight coffin" by The Undertaker (whom he was feuding with at the time) and his musculature's drastic changes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultimate_Warrior

Also, when WCW brought in the fake Warrior(Renegade) that confused many fans.  Renegade actually won the WCW TV title over Arn Anderson.

Macgyver Hawg

Quote from: hogfan064 on July 31, 2006, 06:44:24 am
[Also, when WCW brought in the fake Warrior(Renegade) that confused many fans.  Renegade actually won the WCW TV title over Arn Anderson.

The Renegade committed suicide not long after too.

hellrazor

hmmm...    I gotta agree with the whole Warrior thing.      :puke:
Did anyone see Matt Striker's impression of him on WWE.com?

As for the whole DX/nWo angle -    wow!   That'd be cool.
But to have the original members, they'd have to have Big Show, Hogan, Hall, Nash, Xpac, HHH, HBK, James Gang, and/or Chyna. Otherwise, it'd just be a mockery, IMO. Of course, they don't have to all of them, but at least some of them.

Let's see, right now:
Pac is committed to MTV's wrestling show.
Hall...   back in the WWE?     ..nah...
Nash.  Yes, his cntract is up soon and a return to WWE is rumored, but I don't think there are actually any talks between him and WWE.  Just wsh thinking, I guess.  People are also sayng the same thing about Monty Brown.
James Gang is TNA
Chyna...  I doubt it.  Especially not with HHH and without Pac.

I've been away from internet for the past few days so I'm not up on the latest news, but I'm sure this the way it is still.

It would be cool, though. With all the brands, they could finally do the whole 'multi organizational" clique angle they always hinted at.
raze<br />1 a archaic : ERASE b : to scrape, cut, or shave off<br />2 : to destroy to the ground : DEMOLISH

HaWg 10

i would love to see the NWO come back and Rival DX
"This product that was on TV was available for four easy payments of $19.95. I would like a product that was available for three easy payments and one complicated payment. We can't tell you which payment it is, but one of these payments is going to be hard." 

"I'd like to see a forklift lift a crate of forks. It'd be so damn literal. "Hey, you're using that machine to its exact purpose!"

"Me and my friends did acid in the woods, 'cause there was much less chance of running into an authority figure. But we ran into a bear. And that is way more of a buzz kill. One of my friends was raising his right hand and swearing to prevent forest fires. Later, he came up to me and said, "Mitchell. Smokey is way more intense in person."

R.I.P. Mitch Hedberg

hellrazor

Why would the nWo rival DX?   They were friends.  That's why the DX Army went to Turner's building and chanted "let my people go!"   That was the whole curtain call incident (Hall, Nash, HBk and HHH broke kayfabe the night before they left for wcw).  I'd see them as coming together (finally!) and being stables on two different brands.

Well, I guess it would be fun to see them against each other, but they'd have to come back as friends first, and they'd have a falling out.
raze<br />1 a archaic : ERASE b : to scrape, cut, or shave off<br />2 : to destroy to the ground : DEMOLISH

HawgAdvocate

QuoteWhy would the nWo rival DX?

Well, honestly, Nash and crew could easily be written in as hired guns. It's the nature of the beast. Haven't HBK and Triple-H had a few matches against each other since HBK came back full-time?

Sure, a "Click" reunion would eventually happen as they'd eventually all gang up on Vince, but it'd still be interesting to watch.

I'd give Steph and her WWE writing team a month before they screwed it all up anyways, as usual.

hellrazor

Ya know..    WWE creative has the turn over rate of a revolving door. There have been so many people in and out of those positions, it's hard to blame Steph.   I think she's bailing the flood waters.

There was one writer that had come from Nickolodean and asked on of the wrestlers how they get the fake blood to keep flowing so realistically.

Creative team

* Court Bauer
    * Gerald Brisco
    * Pat Patterson (Pierre Clemont)
    * Chris DeJoseph
    * Dan Garza
    * Brian Gerwitz
    * Alex Greenfield
    * Ed Koskey
    * David Lagana
    * Stephanie McMahon-Levesque - Senior Vice President of Creative Writing
    * Bruce Pritchard
    * Dusty Rhodes (Virgil Runnels, Jr.)
    * Michael Hayes (Michael Seitz)

pioneerhog

Quote from: hellrazor on August 07, 2006, 07:25:54 pm
Ya know..    WWE creative has the turn over rate of a revolving door. There have been so many people in and out of those positions, it's hard to blame Steph.   I think she's bailing the flood waters.

That could be the main problem with the creative team, Steph being involved in it. She just strikes me that she would be a b@#ch

Atreyu

Quote from: pioneerhog on August 07, 2006, 07:34:31 pm

That could be the main problem with the creative team, Steph being involved in it. She just strikes me that she would be a b@#ch

Exactly. I'm surprised that HHH hasn't won the title yet.
1 by 1, we loaded our guns
up on the mountain all day
and all through the night
HEYHEYHEY

pioneerhog

Quote from: Atreyu on August 07, 2006, 07:37:20 pm
Quote from: pioneerhog on August 07, 2006, 07:34:31 pm

Exactly. I'm surprised that HHH hasn't won the title yet.
Well I think that I have read that HHH isn't wanting to make a run at the title right now. I think he is likeing the DX angle. I also think he has a big say into the creative team and with his wife I can imagine that as being true.

northsidehawg

what if hogan and orton fought, orton won and decided to join hogan to start a new nwo, then, add nash and a few others, man that would be awesome!