Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jeff Jarrett is doing it again

Started by acey33, April 15, 2014, 11:53:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

acey33

Jeff Jarrett announces new promotion, Global Force Wrestling

Hog1966

Big Papa Satan

More like Global Farce if it's ran like TNA.

hvsupastar

My question about Jeff Jarrett is.... How did he not get ripped a new butt hole by Kurt Angle a few years ago.?
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

Eddie Goodson

Because Jeff did Kurt a massive favor by taking Karen off his hands. Kurt realized early on that being rid of that nut job was a blessing.
"I already won the lottery. I was born in the US of A, baby. And as backup, I have a Swiss passport." — Creed Bratton

hvsupastar

Does JJ have a lot of money backing this operation?
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

TomasPistola

Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

Richard_white

Quote from: Eddie Goodson on April 16, 2014, 09:31:45 am
Because Jeff did Kurt a massive favor by taking Karen off his hands. Kurt realized early on that being rid of that nut job was a blessing.

Anyone hear about JJ and Karen showing up drunk at some independent show?  It was about the promoter owes JJ money.  Karen was out of control.  I didn't read much about it but it happened some time last week.

hvsupastar

Quote from: Richard_white on April 16, 2014, 04:17:33 pm
Anyone hear about JJ and Karen showing up drunk at some independent show?  It was about the promoter owes JJ money.  Karen was out of control.  I didn't read much about it but it happened some time last week.

Supposedly JJ slapped the promoters 17 year old son. The owner said he would pay JJ and he could use the money to get a lawyer for his assault on all minor case.