Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

They are screwing this Wyatt group gimmick

Started by Atreyu, September 09, 2013, 08:02:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Atreyu

Bray Wyatt just had a match vs Ziggler. I don't know if they were trying to have Ziggler save face or not, but Bray Wyatt just looked very beatable. They took him from creepy monster heel and took him to cheating to win. Kind of a weak way to do things for a group that's supposed to just destroy everyone they come across.
1 by 1, we loaded our guns
up on the mountain all day
and all through the night
HEYHEYHEY

spiritof92

Wyatt's in-ring abilities are suspect.  Obviously Vince has been protecting him just primarily showing Wyatt Family vignettes with a match sprinkled in here and there.

hvsupastar

I'm going to have to disagree with both of you. I thought Wyatt just looked like a powerhouse vs Dolph, who is a top guy and he (basically) went over clean. I thought the match was good for a two segment match and Bray look both quick and powerful.
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

Atreyu

Went over clean? Getting the pin after your 2 "brothers" distract Ziggler is getting over clean?
HEYHEYHEY

hvsupastar

Quote from: Atreyu on September 10, 2013, 02:48:51 pm
Went over clean? Getting the pin after your 2 "brothers" distract Ziggler is getting over clean?

There was a distraction but the two brothers never got there hands on Dolph. That's about as clean as he could go over with DZ being much higher on the totem pole

"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

Atreyu

HEYHEYHEY

hvsupastar

Could be interesting but gosh that be 3 huge guys next to Bray

hawgs34

I don't understand why they had the match, anyway.  Matches should begin story lines, further story lines, or end story lines.  I also consider that a clean win for Bray. 

Nipsey Mussle

This match was odd and really so was most of this past Monday's raw. They didn't do anything to further storylines aside from punk/heyman and orton/bryan. There was no reason to have Ziggler vs Wyatt without any buildup to it. I thought Wyatt actually looked really good in the ring, but it's hard to say if that was really him performing well or Dolph making him look good.
One thing is for sure, Wyatt is athletic as hell. He was an all American at College of the Sequoias and also played 2 years at Troy.

That was as clean it could be without Dolph losing anything. I wish Zig would get a push already though.

TheRazorback500

Do you wanna get Rocked?

spiritof92

Quote from: hvsupastar on September 10, 2013, 02:41:24 pm
I'm going to have to disagree with both of you. I thought Wyatt just looked like a powerhouse vs Dolph, who is a top guy and he (basically) went over clean. I thought the match was good for a two segment match and Bray look both quick and powerful.

Ziggler makes everyone look like a powerhouse due to his selling (it's arguable that he over-sells).