Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Shelly Martinez farts in Brent Albrights face!

Started by batmanfan, September 04, 2007, 11:45:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

batmanfan

What a classy lady (She is former Areil from ECdub)

I was just talking to my bud Aron about a time we will always cherish from when I was on the road with him and Beth Phoenix.
Okay, for those who don't know, before ECW I went on the road with Smackdown with Idol Stevens and Beth Phoenix. We did a gimmick where she was the "angel" and I was the devil. It was really cool. She would wear all white and I would wear all black. That's when I invented the hanging upside down entrance. Anywho, the three of us traveled for the house shows and TV taping and Brent "Gunner Scott" Albright traveled with us as well. This is before he debuted on SD. Well, Beth and I thought it would be funny to get under Brent's skin and were being annoying as smurf. We finally finished the loop and were driving from the airport to home and we just ate McDonalds breakfast. My tummy was a rumbling!!!! I was in the back seat and we were pulling up to a gas station. I could tell Brent was super annoyed at this point. So I pulled my pants down and put my ass right next to his face and farted. He freaked out and it was sooooooo funny. I straight up bare ass farted on Brent's face!! lolololololol Goooooontharrrrrrr

xoxo

Shelly

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ogID=306764997
Images should not be any wider or taller than 250 pixels, max two images.  use  or  to accomplish this.  Total image width is allowed to be 500 pixels, maximum.  Maximum size of all signature images cannot exceed 100,000 total bytes.

batmanfan

Yep, ad sad thing is there are pervs out there on wrestling message boards who'd place there mouth over that womens *** and inhale that fart.

BAT
Images should not be any wider or taller than 250 pixels, max two images.  use  or  to accomplish this.  Total image width is allowed to be 500 pixels, maximum.  Maximum size of all signature images cannot exceed 100,000 total bytes.