Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ken Kennedy turning face?

Started by Big Papa Satan, April 07, 2007, 06:43:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Papa Satan

I wondered if that's what's fixing to happen, being that they had Finlay beat him down on last night's show.

He definitely is starting to get some pops, along with the K-E-N-N-E-D-Y signs in the stands every week now.

hellrazor

I can't watch Smackdown cause Fayetteville doesn't have CW, but I'm definately a Kennedy fan.  I think turinging him face would be a good move.. and putting him on Raw.
raze<br />1 a archaic : ERASE b : to scrape, cut, or shave off<br />2 : to destroy to the ground : DEMOLISH

Richard_white

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on April 07, 2007, 06:43:47 pm
I wondered if that's what's fixing to happen, being that they had Finlay beat him down on last night's show.

He definitely is starting to get some pops, along with the K-E-N-N-E-D-Y signs in the stands every week now.

You need to refer to him as Mr Money in the bank.

Bank!

TR1

jbcarol

Mr. $ in the Bank ... Bank took the pinfall in the main event tag match with Finlay vs. The Undertaker and Batista.  Batista tagged himself in interrupting The Undertaker's finishing move to pick up the win.  They did not work the Finlay-Kennedy angle.  They "worked well together".
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

HawgG

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

Kennedy and Finlay are big buddies again on SD.  Hints that Kennedy might cash in his $ in the bank at Backlash v. Undertaker following the Batista match.

Bomis Hawg

Misssssssssssssssssssster World Champ.  Champ.

jbcarol

April 27, 2007, 11:20:21 pm #9 Last Edit: April 30, 2007, 02:43:49 pm by jbcarol
Undertaker-Batista Last Man Standing.  Mr. Money in the Bank ... Bank, there to pick up the scraps?  NOT

jbcarol

Got a huge "Pop" from RAW crowd when he asked if they wanted to see him cash in Monday nite.  Stayed "heel" and said he would wait until WM24 and not be an "opportunist".

Bomis Hawg

The Countdown is cool, redoing the Y2J thing.
I hope it doesn't grow stale, because Jericho's was only like 2 or 3 months not an entire year.
Are they going for Cena/Kennedy at WM24?  Would be interesting if both of those switched in the year.

jbcarol

Kennedy lost to Matt Hardy tonite on SD.

jbcarol

Looks like he is going to take some time to heal.