Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Separated at birth?

Started by AFBack, December 21, 2006, 09:49:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AFBack

Watching the game and saw the logo on the field and reminded of the old Nitro logo. Miss the good ol days of the Monday night wars! NWO, Four Horsemen, Stinger Splash, and DDP to name a few....

hogfan064

Quote from: AFBack on December 21, 2006, 09:49:26 pm

Watching the game and saw the logo on the field and reminded of the old Nitro logo. Miss the good ol days of the Monday night wars! NWO, Four Horsemen, Stinger Splash, and DDP to name a few....

Could be.  This could be a fun thread too.  Post pics of wrestlers that could be seperated at birth.

AFBack

Anderson Varejao of the Cleveland Cavaliers

and

Carlito

rasorback4life

Good one, I'll look for some.
Mediocrity Rules!!!

hellrazor

I posted this on another thread, but just to get the ball rolling..

Tana Umaga

Umaga
raze<br />1 a archaic : ERASE b : to scrape, cut, or shave off<br />2 : to destroy to the ground : DEMOLISH

AFBack

hellrazor

Rey Mysterio

Mario Lopez

Can you see the resemblance?
raze<br />1 a archaic : ERASE b : to scrape, cut, or shave off<br />2 : to destroy to the ground : DEMOLISH

rasorback4life

Mediocrity Rules!!!

AFBack

Houston Nutt

Jim Cornette

Houston needs to get a tennis racket and get hot recruiting the Midnight Express!

AFBack

Reggie Herring

George "The Animal" Steele

Work on that back hair Reggie!

Thunderhog Jr

Quote from: AFBack on December 29, 2006, 09:27:09 am

Houston Nutt

Jim Cornette

Houston needs to get a tennis racket and get hot recruiting the Midnight Express!

:razorback:

This is a Classic!!!!!!!!!!

:razorback:
WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

hellrazor

March 24, 2007, 10:50:57 am #11 Last Edit: March 24, 2007, 10:55:41 am by hellrazor
My wife watches all these showbiz shows on E..     
you know, television shows about other television shows  ??? 
well, anyway. I think it was Talk Soup and they had a segment about Sharmell's Saint Patty's encounter with Lil Bastard ... and they said she looked like New York's under study.

Macgyver Hawg

Diamond Dallas Page

Dog the Bounty Hunter

RebelliousHog

"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

Rooka

March 30, 2007, 10:07:25 pm #14 Last Edit: March 30, 2007, 10:09:00 pm by Death by Hog
Quote from: HenduHog on March 30, 2007, 10:02:26 pm
What happened to DDP?
He was in TNA for a while, not sure after that. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diamond_Dallas_Page

RebelliousHog

"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci