Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

All Things Gruden--MERGED

Started by jbcarol, April 15, 2012, 03:05:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Eli Cash Ph.D

Quote from: HogInIns on November 03, 2012, 03:43:43 pm
You really are dumb, or just avoiding the issue!  You post one more time without your name and location and I WILL DO IT FOR YOU!!!

So all being 'cut loose' does is gets us pseudo's name? I disappoint.

dayofthehawg1

Your info Wes is just a bit far out there.  could it be true? Sure.  Though, in the same context, could I have opened my mail this am to find out I have an inheritance check for a million dollars? Sure.  But neither are very likely, at all.

HOGSWEAT

Quote from: BloodRedHog on November 03, 2012, 03:44:50 pm
No. Just the number of souls on board to file an instrument flight plan.

Any way you can find out how many? :)

razordan

Quote from: Eli Cash Ph.D on November 03, 2012, 03:42:18 pm
Wes is 'cut loose'.  I'm not goin' anywhere.  Can't wait to hear what he has in store for us next.
That's all fine but quit trolling and trying to ruffle feathers. And to be honest I do believe you are a mod with a duplicate account.

HogHomer

You really are dumb, or just avoiding the issue!  You post one more time without your name and location and I WILL DO IT FOR YOU!!!
I wouldn't post it she's just trying to get you to give her a reason to ban you.

razorback3072

Quote from: razordan on November 03, 2012, 03:45:40 pm
That's all fine but quit trolling and trying to ruffle feathers. And to be honest I do believe you are a mod with a duplicate account.

Wrong!  That's against the rules.
A veteran is someone who at one point in his life wrote a blank check payable to the United States of America for the amount of "up to and including my life." That is honor. There are way too many people in this country who no longer understand that.

http://www.nralifeofduty.tv/#/patriotprofiles

http://fearlessnavyseal.com/

PonderinHog

JONAS

November 03, 2012, 03:47:02 pm #43257 Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 03:48:51 pm by JONAS
I say that HogInIns and Pseudo should have a cage match.

strawhog

Quote from: JONAS on November 03, 2012, 03:47:02 pm
I say that HogInIns anf Pseudo should have a cage match.
A man can't hit a woman.

johnny cash

Quote from: rsvl_hogfan4 on November 03, 2012, 03:44:45 pm
Trainor is his source?????

LOLOL...no wonder he doesn't have the info. Wow
Whatever I can guarantee u his source is awesome! Just wait dude it's coming! Then run your mouth!

Mike_e

Wes, please don't.  I'd hate to think that somebody that .....banal..... really existed.
The best "one thing" for a happy life?
Just be the best person that you can manage.  Right Now!

PonderinHog

Quote from: BloodRedHog on November 03, 2012, 03:44:50 pm
No. Just the number of souls on board to file an instrument flight plan.
How would we know if Nick Satan was on a plane ???

Slacker

I'm done with Warsteiner for the day.

BloodRedHog

Quote from: AR Taco04 on November 03, 2012, 03:45:28 pm
Any way you can find out how many? :)

It's a turbojet that holds 9 people.
I wouldn't be able to find out details on that specific plan filed.

RLH06 says he knows the pilot though.
Handling all your mortgage and home financing needs...

14erHog

Quote from: JONAS on November 03, 2012, 03:47:02 pm
I say that HogInIns anf Pseudo should have a cage match.
do they allow women to cage fight?
We were sitting on the bus one day and there were 5 of us hanging out. There was only one beer left in the cooler and we actually all took a little cup and split it. It was a pathetic day in a rock and roll when five grown men have to be sitting there sharing a beer.
Zakk Wylde

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.
Thomas Jefferson

Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.
Ronald Reagan

BaconHits

piglet mignon

johnny cash

GlassofSwine

Quote from: Hogz87 on November 03, 2012, 03:10:16 pm
A close win over a bad Troy team doesn't save this job.

Outside of Vanderbilt which could be tough Tenn should win out. I still say they go 7-5 make a low tier bowl game and win to finish  8-5 and Dooley is retained. The only people who think that Dooley should be fired for losing to obviously superior teams in Alabama, South Carolina, Georgia and Florida are Tn. fans. No one else would have picked them to win those games and coaches don't get fired for losing the games they are expected to lose.

99toLife

Quote from: BloodRedHog on November 03, 2012, 03:42:08 pm
And for N89UA --

Name   BOARD OF TRUSTEES
Street   425 ADMINISTRATION BUILDING

City   FAYETTEVILLE   State   ARKANSAS
County   WASHINGTON   Zip Code   72701
Country   UNITED STATES
Airworthiness

Who says they have to use a plane connected to the UofA? 

Eli Cash Ph.D

Quote from: HogFoo on November 03, 2012, 07:47:49 pm
I think it was pip.   Speaking of grudenites.. can't believe the guys let some tards antagonize them so much to get the TSOGM thread deleted.   Its just funny when u have mods as the ones name calling and trolling.   And yet it is allowed to continue.   Fine if ya don't agree with something.  Ok. U can be civil about it without calling folks names and such and then constantly trying to antagonize folks into arguments.   Geez..wth.  its ok though from what I've heard you antagonists will be having lots of crow to eat.   And I think ill piss in your drink just for good measure.

Thanks for sharing.  Any thoughts on Mark Gastineau?

HogFoo

Quote from: Eli Cash Ph.D on November 03, 2012, 07:51:19 pm
Thanks for sharing.  Any thoughts on Mark Gastineau?
had the most sacks in an NFL game until his record was the dude with the big gap in his teeth.
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

Eli Cash Ph.D

Quote from: HogFoo on November 03, 2012, 07:54:44 pm
had the most sacks in an NFL game until his record was the dude with the big gap in his teeth.

David Letterman? That guy really is talented.

HogFoo

Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

hawgs4packers

Great to see you back Pig! Get out of timeout and the landscape has changed.
WOW!!!

RLWOLFEMAN

hawgjr

hogsfanchaz

And "POOF" this one will be gone soon!!!!    It was G***e fun while it lasted....(did not want to say the nasty G word)  LOL!!
The difficult we do immediately....the impossible takes a little longer!!!!

HogFoo

Yeah, its craziness right now.   I dont think this one will go since its slackers.  Man, the trolls have overun us.  Everyone should have just ignored every single thing said anti-grude. 

It's just nuts.  There are ways of having friendly banter without the name calling. Especially from someone who is SUPPOSED to KNOW the rules.
Seriously. Whether u believe the Grude is coming or not.  State your opinion and leave.  Everyone has one.  Just because you may have a power title doesnt mean your opinion means any more than someone else's.  THis is afterall an internet discussion with supposed rules to follow.  So instead of antagonizing EVERYONE ELSE for no reason other than to antagonize, just state your disbelief and just leave!   

there, i have said my peace.
Grude On!

HogFoo

Quote from: hogsfanchaz on November 03, 2012, 10:15:30 pm
And "POOF" this one will be gone soon!!!!    It was G***e fun while it lasted....(did not want to say the nasty G word)  LOL!!
Everyone just ignore the trolls and itll be ok. 
it's all grude!

Wayne Watson

Quote from: Dirty on November 03, 2012, 10:18:44 pm
Rename it to Hitlerville!

Would like a 100% refund of your dues?  If you don't like the way things are run here, you can request a refund and your account can be deleted.  Just let us know how you want it handled.  Thanks.
Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

Ugly Uncle

If you see that some of your post have been deleted it was from me.  Trying to keep everyone inside the lines.
Retired Radio Host

HogginIT

I can agree when people cross the line with bickering. However, determining what can be discussed goes against the purpose of a message board.
Just wait until next Year!© Official slogan of Razorback football.

hoghelmet14

Well... first of all welcome back Mafia....

Second.....I went to the game today.... and came back to find out superstorm sandy wiped out spam....

kinda bummed.... most of that was fun and funny.... oh well.... life goes on.
Proud to be an American!  Proud to be an Arkansas Razorback Fan!

nwahogs

Quote from: Wayne Watson on November 03, 2012, 10:25:55 pm
Would like a 100% refund of your dues?  If you don't like the way things are run here, you can request a refund and your account can be deleted.  Just let us know how you want it handled.  Thanks.

I slightly understand where you are coming from. But you guys really can't have that attitude. If you keep asking people to leave, who and why are people going to pay for advertising

hogsfanchaz

Quote from: HogFoo on November 03, 2012, 10:21:25 pm
Everyone just ignore the trolls and itll be ok. 
it's all grude!
Yes I totally agree but for some reason a lot of people like to respond to the negative  comments.....just what the world needs more attorney type people who like to argue!!!  LOL  after all I have 3 in my family and that's enough.... :puke:
The difficult we do immediately....the impossible takes a little longer!!!!

Wayne Watson

Quote from: nwahogs on November 03, 2012, 11:10:09 pm
I slightly understand where you are coming from. But you guys really can't have that attitude. If you keep asking people to leave, who and why are people going to pay for advertising

Not one advertiser would miss Dirty.
Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

BenDial

Prowling Moose

Better yet who tried to rename? ???

Prowling Moose

I'll ask...
Who deleted, banned, renamed or got rid of.  And why?
I hate for others to ask again. 

duckman

Quote from: Prowling Moose on November 04, 2012, 12:39:12 am
I'll ask...
Who deleted, banned, renamed or got rid of.  And why?
I hate for others to ask again. 

I am still here, CJG!!!!

Kenny Buzzhog

Arky

hoghelmet14

Wayne:

We have been friends for a while now and sorry I could not make it to the tailgate yesterday (did yall have one?)  My oldest daughter had to be talked turn by turn how to get to us in the yard we parked in and we were running late.....

That said, the Gruden thread was never really a coaching rumor thread.... we were just all having a good time and posting crazy stuff.... this was in the Dickson Street Tavern not MMQB.  We had lots of really attractive artwork added... somting we cant do in MMQB.....  It seems to me that some people on here think too much of themselves......  I dont post in threads I am not interested in.... I am dissappointed in the thread being deleted.  I understand its not my site etc. etc.... but this site kinda belongs to all of us or what is the use?  I agree that the bickering was annoying and not productive..... but still.... most of us were just having fun whether we belive Gruden is coming or not. 
Proud to be an American!  Proud to be an Arkansas Razorback Fan!

RLWOLFEMAN

Quote from: hoghelmet14 on November 04, 2012, 08:37:11 am
Wayne:

We have been friends for a while now and sorry I could not make it to the tailgate yesterday (did yall have one?)  My oldest daughter had to be talked turn by turn how to get to us in the yard we parked in and we were running late.....

That said, the Gruden thread was never really a coaching rumor thread.... we were just all having a good time and posting crazy stuff.... this was in the Dickson Street Tavern not MMQB.  We had lots of really attractive artwork added... somting we cant do in MMQB.....  It seems to me that some people on here think too much of themselves......  I dont post in threads I am not interested in.... I am dissappointed in the thread being deleted.  I understand its not my site etc. etc.... but this site kinda belongs to all of us or what is the use?  I agree that the bickering was annoying and not productive..... but still.... most of us were just having fun whether we belive Gruden is coming or not. 
+1000

Prowling Moose

str8volfan

looks to me like some of you should start your own board. Problem solved.

hawgjr

I think I know who named the Grudenites...

GRUDEN!!!

hawgs4packers

WOW!!!