Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

We playing tonight

Started by labb, February 06, 2018, 01:41:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

labb

and I for one will watch every minute of it..I sometimes get disgusted with how we play, I sometimes get disappointed in what I see. Guess  I am one of those never say die fans. I lived through Heath and Pelphrey. I can take it...I still think we will win 6 of the next 8 and make the tournament. I don't care who the coach is. All of these kids chose to be Razorbacks and even if I don't like how they play at times i will not quit on them...Go Hogs!!!

Breems

I'll watch any Hog team that's still in the hunt for a NCAAT bid.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

ishankem

It depends what the definition of "playing " means

micali

If it's still on after BB practice.  I'll probably check ESPN for updates and not HV. The game thread is unreadable.  Feel better that it's a home game but not confident with this team. Plus my BP gets to high if it's a close game or a loss so I'd rather get updates so I can control it better.

Springfield_MO_Razorback

I'm with you. Regardless of how each season goes I always catch every single minute. At times it's good and at times very frustrating but I always come back for more. I will always be there 100%.

HogFaninMemphis

Quote from: micali on February 06, 2018, 02:14:52 pm
If it's still on after BB practice.  I'll probably check ESPN for updates and not HV. The game thread is unreadable.  Feel better that it's a home game but not confident with this team. Plus my BP gets to high if it's a close game or a loss so I'd rather get updates so I can control it better.
I respect your self-awareness. It truly is a rare sight!
Go Hogs, Go Cardinals, and Go Grizzlies!

draftkings33