Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

So nobody is going to say anything about the crowd attendance?

Started by Ben, September 30, 2017, 12:14:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben

Gave LR and WMS all the grief for fans not showing up, yet the stadium is fairly empty. There's crickets about that, just like there were crickets when Arkansas lost at home to TCU.
Quote from: BearsBisonsBoars on January 18, 2016, 11:06:54 pm. The four team playoff is still opinion. Or do you really think MSU was really the fourth best team in CFB?
You miss the boat.  A four team playoff is a championship.  A championship produces... a champion. You seem to be looking for the "best" team.  The "best" doesn't exist. Best does not equal champion.  Best is a myth.
Opinion polls produce... opinions.

popcornhog

Quote from: Ben on September 30, 2017, 12:14:46 pm
Gave LR and WMS all the grief for fans not showing up, yet the stadium is fairly empty. There's crickets about that, just like there were crickets when Arkansas lost at home to TCU.

I don't think there is going to be a big crowd for a Razorback game for a good while the way things are going, which is a bummer.

But a 75% full DWRRS still has more people than a full house at WMS and the kids and coaches don't have to travel three hours for a "home game."
WPS

Hawg414

yes, the crowd is pathetic.  and looks pathetic on tv.
and you are exactly right, there'd be a dozen threads about it on the main page if this game was in LR.  but NWA whiners are the ones who start those threads... so ironically, there isnt much mention of this pathetic crowd. 

a decent opponent on a saturday afternoon with perfect weather.  compared to FAMU on a thursday evening during rush hour traffic when hurricane weather had been predicted for over a week.

guess pathetic crowds are ok when it's THEIR pathetic crowd.

Dr. Starcs

Quote from: Hawg414 on September 30, 2017, 01:19:55 pm
yes, the crowd is pathetic.  and looks pathetic on tv.
and you are exactly right, there'd be a dozen threads about it on the main page if this game was in LR.  but NWA whiners are the ones who start those threads... so ironically, there isnt much mention of this pathetic crowd. 

a decent opponent on a saturday afternoon with perfect weather.  compared to FAMU on a thursday evening during rush hour traffic when hurricane weather had been predicted for over a week.

guess pathetic crowds are ok when it's THEIR pathetic crowd.

A pathetic crowd in Fayetteville wouldn't fit inside wms.

DeltaBoy

NWA homers gripping about the Little Rock crowd are like the Pot calling the Kettle Black.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

PorkRinds

Quote from: DeltaBoy on October 03, 2017, 09:10:41 am
NWA homers gripping about the Little Rock crowd are like the Pot calling the Kettle Black.

Texans should STFU about it either way.

ricepig

Quote from: Ben on September 30, 2017, 12:14:46 pm

Were you at the game? It was the normal attendance for an 11am G5 type game, 60-65,000

Deep Shoat

Quote from: ricepig on October 03, 2017, 04:44:57 pm
Were you at the game? It was the normal attendance for an 11am G5 type game, 60-65,000
We have a winnah, folks!
All Gas, No Brakes!

factchecker

Quote from: PorkRinds on October 03, 2017, 01:48:57 pm

It's weird how some of the most vocal stadium complainers don't even live in our state or attend games.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

DeltaBoy

Quote from: PorkRinds on October 03, 2017, 01:48:57 pm

I was born and raised in the STATE of Arkansas ,  Where I live or work is a non issue with my Love of the Hogs.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

PorkRinds

Quote from: DeltaBoy on October 05, 2017, 08:45:45 am
I was born and raised in the STATE of Arkansas ,  Where I live or work is a non issue with my Love of the Hogs.

Sure it is. If you live out of state, don't come to games, and don't donate to the foundation you don't have a say.

blackjackds

Good thoughts....not sure I agree but well though out at least!