Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sunday Cancelled, DH on Monday

Started by ucahogfan, February 28, 2015, 07:29:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ucahogfan

Razorback Baseball @RazorbackBSB 
  ·  42m 42 minutes ago   
BREAKING | Sunday snowed out, Arkansas and Eastern Illinois to play Monday twin bill at 1 pm > http://bit.ly/1LYd93w 

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Arkansas will go 8 days between regular season games, the longest stretch since 1984 between March 2-10.

It seems like we are in offseason this week.  :(

dotnet

I wonder if they start Jackson and McKinney and just pitch tackling in relief since he'll be starting on Friday.

ucahogfan

Quote from: dotnet on March 01, 2015, 12:33:32 pm
I wonder if they start Jackson and McKinney and just pitch tackling in relief since he'll be starting on Friday.
I was thinking the same thing.  I could see DVH having Taco throw a 90 pitch or so simulated game once Saturday got cancelled to keep him on schedule.  We might not even see Jackson, but I think McKinney definitely gets a start.

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Razorback Baseball‏@RazorbackBSB   
Guys doing work to get the field ready for tomorrow!

dbhog

We have to pitch someone on Wednesday too except I expect that will also be postponed since the temperature is forecast below freezing with a 90 percent chance of wintry mix.

ucahogfan

Quote from: dbhog on March 01, 2015, 06:07:21 pm
We have to pitch someone on Wednesday too except I expect that will also be postponed since the temperature is forecast below freezing with a 90 percent chance of wintry mix.
Personally, if we play Wednesday, I would start Jonah Patten.  DVH pulled him quick against Maryland and getting him a start shows that we have faith in him and like his potential.  I also think he is one of the pitchers who would do better as a starter than someone out of the pen.

booogaga

Did I hear on the feed that we are not playing tomorrow ?
GO HOGS!

ricepig

Quote from: booogaga on March 02, 2015, 05:55:40 pm
Did I hear on the feed that we are not playing tomorrow ?

Nope, you didn't.