Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

LSU Game

Started by MoHog74, February 20, 2015, 01:07:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MoHog74

I realize all games count the same in the W/L column, but the game this Sunday is one we need to win.  Winning 2 more games could bode well for our hopes of post season play.  KY will be difficult next Thursday, and playing MO on the road could be a challenge.  Hopefully, with a 1:00 start on a Sunday, and no icy roads, a large crowd will be there to support the ladies.

WPS  :razorback:

kevinagee

tophawg19

they may not make the ncaa's but i'd say this was a successful season with so few players . They have fought hard and never quit . My first choice was Foley , but JD has gotten the best these girls have in them. the leave it all on the floor. curious to see how his recruiting finishes up . if he can can get the players to fill the needs , we should be pretty good next year
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

kevinagee

Is there still a Women's NIT tourney also?

BWS

They still have an outside shot at getting an at-large bid for the NCAA Tournament. LSU is a must win game if they want to keep those hopes alive. I think if they win the last three games and a game in the SEC Tournament, they'll be in. The Women's NIT would also be an option if they don't make the big dance.

Dr. Starcs

Hogs up 14 with 12 to play.

SPAL

Quote from: tophawg19 on February 21, 2015, 09:51:40 am
they may not make the ncaa's but i'd say this was a successful season with so few players . They have fought hard and never quit . My first choice was Foley , but JD has gotten the best these girls have in them. the leave it all on the floor. curious to see how his recruiting finishes up . if he can can get the players to fill the needs , we should be pretty good next year

They aren't not in by any stretch. They are actually projected in prior to beating LSU.

lc480

When JD gets the most out of the players he has.

Dr. Starcs

Scott7703

Jimmy Dykes is doing a heck of a job. When he adds some depth Arkansas' women's team is going to be a force to be reckoned with.

razCzar

Congrats to JD and the team!  Nice win over a team ahead of the Hogs AND with a winning SEC record.

WPS!

Sueie

ANYONE know who the Red Haired trainer for LSU is?   Bit$h jumped on the wrong fan today.  I despise them worse than I do Ole Miss and that is saying something.

Sueie

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on February 22, 2015, 03:12:19 pm
Hogs roll by 22

And he did it with SEVEN players who actually got on the floor.  Talk about an embarassment.  ;D  ;D  ;D

That was an Arkansas A$$ Kicking.

jackflash

Wonder if anyone thinks he can't coach now? Think he has answer that question.

MoHog74

Great win by the ladies.  The team continues to show their toughness and hustle.  All parties involved (team members and all coaches) should be commended on the improvement shown this season.  CJD has done a great job of bringing it all together.  I wonder if Powell's lack of playing time is related to an injury?  I noticed when the team was calling the hogs after the victory at center court, she was unable to raise her hands above her shoulders.   :)

WPS  :razorback:

razorjack

She is not hurt.  It is her attitude, she is not happy.

MoHog74

Quote from: razorjack on February 24, 2015, 08:42:32 am

In my previous post referencing Powell, I would have used the emoticon for sarcasm, but I didn't know which one it was.

Sueie

Quote from: razorjack on February 24, 2015, 08:42:32 am

Well WELCOME to the BIG LEAGUES.  This isn't high school anymore.  Step up or move over.

MoHog74

Quote from: Sueie on February 24, 2015, 03:33:46 pm
Well WELCOME to the BIG LEAGUES.  This isn't high school anymore.  Step up or move over.

+1

:razorback:

hog63

Quote from: Sueie on February 24, 2015, 03:33:46 pm

You hit the nail on the head!!!!

rlamb

I didn't expect Powell to play much this year. I hope she sticks around at 6-4 I think she can earn playing time in the future. Not everyone is ready to play there first year.

LadybackBBFan

Quote from: rlamb on February 25, 2015, 09:35:17 am
I didn't expect Powell to play much this year. I hope she sticks around at 6-4 I think she can earn playing time in the future. Not everyone is ready to play there first year.
I agree.  However, she has to stop listening to her mother and listen to the coaches.  If she continues to listen to her mother, she will be gone!

hog63

Do not think this will end well

MoHog74

Not everyone is ready to play there first year.

Evidently Bostad was ready to play her first year.

MoHog74

I imagine getting a technical foul for mouthing the ref right before halftime at the MO game will not bode well for her amount of playing time the rest of this year.