Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

First to 25

Started by parallaxpig, July 29, 2016, 11:17:59 am

Previous topic - Next topic

parallaxpig

Is it gonna be the first 25 commits this year? Seems to be progressing quickly. 
noun: parallax<br />the effect whereby the position or direction of an object appears to differ when viewed from different positions,

ricepig

Quote from: parallaxpig on July 29, 2016, 11:17:59 am
Is it gonna be the first 25 commits this year? Seems to be progressing quickly. 

We should be able to count a few back, but we haven't been one to sign all the spots, makes for an interesting Jan-Feb.

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: ricepig on July 29, 2016, 11:19:53 am
We should be able to count a few back, but we haven't been one to sign all the spots, makes for an interesting Jan-Feb.

First to 27

HoneyNuttPetrinoos

I believe he was right on the 25.  I don't think CBB likes to get all of them right away.  He likes to keep a couple for late additions and/or grad transfers..

oldfart

our history of keeping a couple of ones open has been helpful in the past....... 

parallaxpig

Just curious if staff will go after that "4-5 star" last couple of weeks or just take first 25 who want to be Razorbacks. 
noun: parallax<br />the effect whereby the position or direction of an object appears to differ when viewed from different positions,

TNhawgfan

Quote from: parallaxpig on July 30, 2016, 08:36:50 am
Just curious if staff will go after that "4-5 star" last couple of weeks or just take first 25 who want to be Razorbacks.
That biggest weekend in razorback recruiting history didn't turn out so well last year, so I would go with the latter
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

JaketheSnake

We can really swing for the fence to add to an excellent crop we have committed.  We will likely lose a current commit or three, just based on te last and that these kids are 17-18yo.  If we take 25 by counting a couple back, we still have a couple left over for grad transfers. 

HoneyNuttPetrinoos

I would like to see 2 more linebackers another CB or S and 2 more OL by end of Aug hopefully.  That is asking a lot

tusksincolorado

July 30, 2016, 04:10:16 pm #9 Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 05:24:42 pm by tusksincolorado
Quote from: HoneyNuttPetrinoos on July 30, 2016, 01:14:20 pm
I would like to see 2 more linebackers another CB or S and 2 more OL by end of Aug hopefully.  That is asking a lot

I'm thinking 1 more OL, 1 Backer, 1 DT, and 1 CB....saving 1 for a late addition. We can always banked 1, 2, or 3 opening up in the 85.

GO HAWGS!!!  :razorback:
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

JaketheSnake

I expect them to chase another high level OT, an elite lb, an elite corner, and then best available that shows some interest.  Just my .02

tusksincolorado

No matter what...this is FUN!!!
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

jjdlc

Quote from: TNhawgfan on July 30, 2016, 09:04:37 am
That biggest weekend in razorback recruiting history didn't turn out so well last year, so I would go with the latter

Im thinking they might bring in some elite players individually along with some already committeds, and devote the entire weekend to recruiting that one player.