Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ashdown Coach Matt Richardson discusses Montaric Brown's pledge

Started by Richard Davenport, July 28, 2016, 10:34:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ARtillahog

Montaric shall now be known (by the masses) as Buster Brown.

wholehog92

My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.

longpig

Don't be scared, be smart.

The_Boot_stops_here

Quote from: longpig on July 29, 2016, 09:17:21 am
may have ourselves a Charlie Woodson?

a former Heisman winner and one of the greatest DB's in the history of the NFL?  Well, that's lofty but I don't know anyone who wouldn't hope Montaric isn't every bit of that.  Lol

TNRazorbacker

Sounds like Atwater type run stop support. Probably won't be quite that big but same kind of attitude. 

DezNuttstehsuq

Quote from: TNRazorbacker on July 31, 2016, 06:10:22 pm
Sounds like Atwater type run stop support. Probably won't be quite that big but same kind of attitude. 

If you watch his film, the thing that immediately stands out is his decision making and then attacking the lane of the running back, his decision making skills are off the chart, he will be a difference maker here.

010HogFan

Quote from: DezNuttstehsuq on August 01, 2016, 10:09:00 pm
If you watch his film, the thing that immediately stands out is his decision making and then attacking the lane of the running back, his decision making skills are off the chart, he will be a difference maker here.

His tape is the most impressive safety tape I've seen and I've been watching these 247/Hudl recruiting films for 5-6 years now, he gets wherever he is going with a fierceness and quickness I haven't seen

HogMantheIntruder

Quote from: 010HogFan on August 02, 2016, 08:35:37 am
His tape is the most impressive safety tape I've seen and I've been watching these 247/Hudl recruiting films for 5-6 years now, he gets wherever he is going with a fierceness and quickness I haven't seen
I've only been watching Hudl videos (regularly) for a couple of years, but I feel the same way. He's lightning fast, his hits are violent, he can read a QB's eyes like a book, and he has the hands of a WR. That one-handed grab at full stride (3:18) was a thing of beauty! This one's going to be special.
"When life hands you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons."
   -Harry Solomon