Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Montaric Brown to visit Hogs this week

Started by Richard Davenport, July 26, 2016, 10:41:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Hogberry Snortcake

Big need and a good kid.  Coaches are working hard.  Hope he stays home.

The_Boot_stops_here

Hogs run wild

just go ahead and commit Montaric. you know you want to. WPS!
We all got a chicken duck woman thing waiting for us.

jackflash

glad to see him visiting maybe we will get lucky I still consider him a lock for the Hogs

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!

RedyorNot

Good to hear, hopefully we're his last visit on purpose.

KlubhouseKonnected

If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

Luke STYwalker

really hope the best on this one.   But I gotta say, i'm hearing from the inside he is a Bama lean.

Tyro3

Quote from: Luke STYwalker on July 26, 2016, 04:28:39 pm
really hope the best on this one.   But I gotta say, i'm hearing from the inside he is a Bama lean.

Inside of what?

JIHawg

Thanks for the info.  That could be the reason for a family blitz.

AlmaHog2011

dqhog

I was hearing his mom was a Bama lean...hopefully he makes his own decision.

bennyl08

Technique looks raw. Some arguable PI's that should have been called as well as going for big hits instead of the solid tackle. However, this guy has the athleticism to play safety for anybody in the SEC.

Him and DeJon Harris on the kickoff team would be brutal for any kick returners this season. Give him a season or two to refine his technique and he could be the best safety we've had since Tremain Thomas and possibly better. Hope he calls the hogs.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

FineAsSwine

We need this one! If he stays home that makes this a solid top 25 class.

colbs

Seems like a couple of months ago he was all Arkansas.  What happened?  Did someone close push him to look more into other schools?  Did he just get wowed by other schools?  Hopefully after he visits Arkansas again the Hogs will be in the lead for him again.

razorbackfaninar

Quote from: colbs on July 28, 2016, 12:12:36 pm
Seems like a couple of months ago he was all Arkansas.  What happened?  Did someone close push him to look more into other schools?  Did he just get wowed by other schools?  Hopefully after he visits Arkansas again the Hogs will be in the lead for him again.

I don't think there was any new information, people are just assuming he is leaning toward other programs. I don't think anyone besides the kid and maybe his family really know what is going on.

Pig in the Pokey

Mama likes saban, but mama is with him in town right now. I have faith in our staff to show mama the light. Monty is on board.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

RedyorNot

CPR is a quality coach and man from everything I've heard so maybe that will be a key factor, especially to mom and grandma. Not to mention being able to drive 3.5 hours to watch your baby play several times a year vs. 7.

hawginbigd1

Yeah it would be even better if they could drive an hour and a half 3 times a year to see their baby play

longpig

Quote from: RedyorNot on July 28, 2016, 01:27:53 pm
CPR is a quality coach and man from everything I've heard so maybe that will be a key factor, especially to mom and grandma. Not to mention being able to drive 3.5 hours to watch your baby play several times a year vs. 7.

Yeh Rhoads is an ace, can't help that he most likely wouldn't be here for Brown's first season though.
Don't be scared, be smart.

ARtillahog

Quote from: longpig on July 28, 2016, 03:15:42 pm
Yeh Rhoads is an ace, can't help that he most likely wouldn't be here for Brown's first season though.

Rhoads will most likely be here until his buyout is done paying.  He's making close to 1 mil a yr at Arkansas.  So that's like 3-4 more years.

HardingHog

Uhhh... 2018 QB Commit Connor Noland and Ashdown QB Jaden Hill have both tweeted that Montaric Brown has committed to Arkansas ??? RD?

HardingHog

Trey1981

Man this would be such a huge get.  We've needed a stud safety prospect like MB for years.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on July 28, 2016, 01:16:41 pm
Mama likes saban, but mama is with him in town right now. I have faith in our staff to show mama the light. Monty is on board.
:) happy
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang