Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Another late transfer????

Started by secneahog, July 12, 2016, 08:28:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

secneahog

I have ZERO clue, hoping someone does. 
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

Cure

Team Economics
From Keynes to Friedman, we know what's up.

ricepig

secneahog

Any stats on his size?   Offers?   Hudl?
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

secneahog

secneahog

longpig

Don't be scared, be smart.

NorCalRazorback

Look at the film... kid has good burst and speed, but he needs to learn to tackle a bit better.  This is easy to fix.  He tends to go real low time and again on tackle attempts...as the SEC level, runners are constantly coached to keep knees high, which will break a lot of his tackles.
"...and Decori Birmingham has caught it in the back of the end zone to tie it at 20 all with 9 seconds left..." 

Miracle on Markham '02
Arkansas 21 LSU 20

ARtillahog

Quote from: NorCalRazorback on July 13, 2016, 12:25:51 am
Look at the film... kid has good burst and speed, but he needs to learn to tackle a bit better.  This is easy to fix.  He tends to go real low time and again on tackle attempts...as the SEC level, runners are constantly coached to keep knees high, which will break a lot of his tackles.

Kid was a R-freshmen in that highlight, I think his tackling level can be fixed.  However, his athleticism and burst looks very good. 

TNRazorbacker

HoneyNuttPetrinoos

he has a high motor and quick 1st step.  he would be a really good get this late.  lets hope he gets eligible.

Exit Pursued by a Boar

Isn't  he supposed to be here today?

Should be hearing something one way or the other soon.

EFBAB

jackflash

I would take someone 6-3 246 and 4.6 speed I think that would hard for a offensive tackle to block

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: jackflash on July 20, 2016, 10:57:18 am
I would take someone 6-3 246 and 4.6 speed I think that would hard for a offensive tackle to block
that counts back to last year and is eligible immediately as well. hells yeah.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

outlawhogeywells

He was at the Catfish Hole last night and he looks the part. 
Looked like he was really enjoying his visit.
Was hoping to hear something today on how the whole visit went. 

FraggleHog

Quote from: jackflash on July 20, 2016, 10:57:18 am

Below article states he actually has LEGIT 4.55 speed

http://arkansas.247sports.com/Bolt/Arkansas-adds-another-defender-to-Class-of-2016-46347937
Calling the Hogs from DFW