Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

S.J. Tuohy Joining Staff??

Started by HogAlum09, December 21, 2017, 10:40:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogAlum09

Apparently S.J. was on The Hill today. He worked for Coach Morris at SMU. Maybe he's joining the staff.
https://twitter.com/sjtuohy/status/943980454050492416

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Looks like he's for sure gone from SMU by the tweets wishing him luck. I guess he's gonna be here. I bet he can recruit his ass off.!
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

IronHog

We can only hope

***no clue who this is***
Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

Hawg Life

Quote from: IronHog on December 21, 2017, 10:50:02 pm
We can only hope

***no clue who this is***

He's Michael Oher's brother (adopted).

searkhogfan

Quote from: Hawg Life on December 21, 2017, 10:52:07 pm
He’s Michael Oher’s brother (adopted).

Tim McGraw & Sandra Bullock's son...

RazorPiggie

bballjws2004

KlubhouseKonnected

If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

Danimal

imtad16

Quote from: Hawg Life on December 21, 2017, 10:52:07 pm
He's Michael Oher's brother (adopted).

This is your opportunity to say, brother from another mother.

HamGrowsOnTrees

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on December 21, 2017, 10:47:18 pm
Looks like he's for sure gone from SMU by the tweets wishing him luck. I guess he's gonna be here. I bet he can recruit his ass off.!

If you take that bet even odds then.... bless your little heart.

Wooderson

Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on December 21, 2017, 11:28:28 pm
Don't want

I have no clue if we should want or not.  Curious why you don't.
Give me liberty, or give me death!

Steef

One thing is certain. That guy has lived & breathed SEC football from birth.

Johnny Bobo

From what I've seen, he played a year of college football at SMU after playing 3-4 years of college basketball at Loyola Maryland, and then I guess he was a GA or analyst for SMU this past year

jackflash

Johnny Bobo

Quote from: jackflash on December 22, 2017, 06:37:28 am
what position would he coach?

No way he would be one of the 10 full time guys

recruiting assistant, analyst, GA, etc.

King Kong

hoggusamoungus

netteltonhog

Let's hope this happens. Any inroads to Memphis are a good thing.

Inhogswetrust

If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

hawganatic

Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on December 21, 2017, 11:28:28 pm
Don't want

So can you expand on this as to why?  I know nothing about this guy.  Why would we not want him here, if Morris does want him here?

Mike Irwin

NotSoFastMyFriend

Inhogswetrust

If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Nashville Fan

Pittman or Bust!

KlubhouseKonnected

If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

(notOM)Rebel123

Halftime snacks: Taco Bell/KFC > PBJ
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

ricepig

I remember a few years ago my son's extended high school baseball team was playing Briarcrest in a tournament game. He was the first baseman for them, and someone pointed out his mom, nothing like Sandra Bullock...

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on December 22, 2017, 08:57:25 am
Halftime snacks: Taco Bell/KFC > PBJ

I guess they will provide those from the Memphis Franchisee......................

sowmonella

Quote from: ricepig on December 22, 2017, 08:58:35 am
I remember a few years ago my son's extended high school baseball team was playing Briarcrest in a tournament game. He was the first baseman for them, and someone pointed out his mom, nothing like Sandra Bullock...

His mom is a nice looking lady.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

ricepig

Quote from: sowmonella on December 22, 2017, 09:01:18 am

All I said was she didn't look like Sandra....

Steef

Quote from: ricepig on December 22, 2017, 09:06:33 am
All I said was she didn't look like Sandra....

Which I consider to be a compliment.

HogPharmer

Quote from: sowmonella on December 22, 2017, 09:01:18 am

I'd like to take her out for a nice seafood dinner and never call her back
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

snf6278

Quote from: HogPharmer on December 22, 2017, 09:09:47 am
+1

Inhogswetrust

Take her to Taco Bell in Memphis. She gets to eat free there........................

WBOBO

The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.

hogsanity

Quote from: hawganatic on December 22, 2017, 08:24:28 am
So can you expand on this as to why?  I know nothing about this guy.  Why would we not want him here, if Morris does want him here?

Probably because he is not from Arkansas, or more likely from a spot in Arkansas located in a area 85 miles south or LR, 30 miles east of Arkadelphia, and 45 miles west of Helena. That's the new complaint now you know, the school is not utilizing "true" south Arkansas enough.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Quote from: Wooderson on December 22, 2017, 05:45:43 am
I have no clue if we should want or not.  Curious why you don't.
His family was linked to the paying of players at Ole Miss
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

Pudgepork

The big reason to possibly not want him is his folks STRONG ties to Ole Miss.   Also tbeir history with Hugh Freeze.   I dunno anything  at all about their son and it's up to Coach Morris whether to pat him down each day to see if he's sneakin out playbooks

rljjr

Dorothy Mantooth is a Saint!

hogsanity

Quote from: Pudgepork on December 22, 2017, 10:35:13 am
The big reason to possibly not want him is his folks STRONG ties to Ole Miss.   Also tbeir history with Hugh Freeze.   I dunno anything  at all about their son and it's up to Coach Morris whether to pat him down each day to see if he's sneakin out playbooks

You do know most programs have people working in them that have ties in one way or another to other programs.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: HamGrowsOnTrees on December 22, 2017, 04:20:51 am
If you take that bet even odds then.... bless your little heart.

You're gonna forget this, but I wont. You'll see this post again amigo if he does come here and recruit well...

John Snow

The funny thing is the real life family from the movie actually came up to Fayetteville back in 2009 or 2010 to talk about their real life experiences  and Christian values.

Danimal

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on December 22, 2017, 08:23:24 am

Yet neither one of you gave any valid reason.
A couple of people (Irwin & boss hog) have hit on my concerns in the thread. I acknowledge the possibility that I could be very wrong about it, but I'd just as soon not risk it. Things just seem a bit odd on The Hill these days IMO.

Wooderson

Quote from: Boss Hog in the Arkansas on December 22, 2017, 10:32:18 am
His family was linked to the paying of players at Ole Miss

Awesome. Sign him up. If we win an conference championship I'm all for it.
Give me liberty, or give me death!

HogPharmer

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

Ugly Uncle

Retired Radio Host

southeasthog

Quote from: Wooderson on December 22, 2017, 11:37:38 am
Awesome. Sign him up. If we win an conference championship I'm all for it.

Like Ole Miss did....... Oh wait.........

Never mind.
Quote from: 1990sHogBallChild on March 04, 2023, 04:08:32 pmWe have peaked... lucked his way to two elite 8s by getting the most favorable draws in tourney history. Beat the most over-rated 1 seed in the history of college basketball in Gonzaga who would be a 6 seed if they played in a real conference. Then Muss's other 5 tourney wins are against an average of a 12 seed. A few dozen coaches could have done that. Two losing records in SEC play is as much as MA had in 8 years.