Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Things I NEVER want to hear again.....

Started by hoghevn, November 04, 2017, 07:32:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hoghevn

If we fire our coach, it's just going to take another 5-6 years rebuild (in other words, we need to keep our current coach) >:( >:(

We have so many injuries, young players, we're so close, we got screwed by the refs, our opponent is a lot better than they're ranked, they're going to beat a lot of other teams besides us,blah, blah, blah blah..... :puke: :puke:

NOR will I EVER mind if we run the score up on other teams.  I used to think this was just rude and classless; however, after seeing Boyles, Nutt, Hatfield, other Hog fan coaches lose leads and then have to score late to win because we don't want to hurt feelings or make people mad and we lose our passion once we take the lead; I'm fed up with not winning big when we should

Einstein - "The difference between genius and stupdity; genius has limits."

Cambridge Hog

never want to hear 'it's correctable' after the same thing has tapped 16 games in a row

buldozer

It didn't take Lou Holtz or BP 5-6 years to rebuild the team and it won't take the new coach that long either, as long as he is a top notch coach. There is some real talent on this team, unfortunately, some of the most talented players rarely get to play. A new coach is mandatory now....

3of5-2

I never want to hear him say "we're close", unless he's talking about not being the coach here anymore.

Cambridge Hog

Quote from: 3of5-2 on November 04, 2017, 07:44:39 pm
I never want to hear him say "we're close", unless he's talking about not being the coach here anymore.

exactly. 'we're close' to having my office packed and loaded on the truck...

BannerMountainMan

Rebuild???? A good coach could win 7 games with this team!!
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Knot2brite

Things I never want to hear again....Hog fans upset we won a game, Hog fans upset players were excited after winning a game that they had to come back on when every thing looked like they would lose. Don't like the coaches the AD or whatever it takes to make your world spin but never be angry because the Hog won and don't belittle a team that came back to win that ballgame no matter the circumstances
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Cambridge Hog on November 04, 2017, 07:34:05 pm
never want to hear 'it's correctable' after the same thing has tapped 16 games in a row
Only problem I have with that particular phrase is it never seems to be.

Vantage 8 dude

Here's something I never want to hear again: CBB is our head coaching and drawing a check from the U of A.

Cambridge Hog

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on November 04, 2017, 07:57:47 pm
Here's something I never want to hear again: CBB is our head coaching and drawing a check from the U of A.

unfortunately, he's getting a check if he is our coach or not....

King Kong

We need to first get better at our base defense

I will run my head through a brick wall

jgphillips3

Quote from: King Kong on November 04, 2017, 07:59:46 pm
We need to first get better at our base defense

I will run my head through a brick wall

Wait...are you telling me we actually have a base defense? 

JONAS

Quote from: Knot2brite on November 04, 2017, 07:49:53 pm
Things I never want to hear again....Hog fans upset we won a game, Hog fans upset players were excited after winning a game that they had to come back on when every thing looked like they would lose. Don't like the coaches the AD or whatever it takes to make your world spin but never be angry because the Hog won and don't belittle a team that came back to win that ballgame no matter the circumstances

I agree. 

JackTNHogfan

Quote from: 3of5-2 on November 04, 2017, 07:44:39 pm

"We're close to getting my buyout negotiated."  Would be ok with me.  As long as close means done by close of business.

King Kong

Quote from: jgphillips3 on November 04, 2017, 08:01:27 pm

Yes and apparently we are still working on it and can't move to anything else till we do

DeltaBoy

We are close
It is correctable
We're young
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: jgphillips3 on November 04, 2017, 08:01:27 pm

Yeah.

It's called move out of the way until they get 6 yards, then tackle.
This is my non-signature signature.

elksnort

Quote from: buldozer on November 04, 2017, 07:39:15 pm
It didn't take Lou Holtz or BP 5-6 years to rebuild the team and it won't take the new coach that long either, as long as he is a top notch coach. There is some real talent on this team, unfortunately, some of the most talented players rarely get to play. A new coach is mandatory now....
agree is banished things may look now I do believe there's enough core talent to make things interesting next year provided to get the coach that you need

Sorry. Voice wording

buffaload

Quote from: hoghevn on November 04, 2017, 07:32:39 pm
If we fire our coach, it's just going to take another 5-6 years rebuild (in other words, we need to keep our current coach) >:( >:(

We have so many injuries, young players, we're so close, we got screwed by the refs, our opponent is a lot better than they're ranked, they're going to beat a lot of other teams besides us,blah, blah, blah blah..... :puke: :puke:

NOR will I EVER mind if we run the score up on other teams.  I used to think this was just rude and classless; however, after seeing Boyles, Nutt, Hatfield, other Hog fan coaches lose leads and then have to score late to win because we don't want to hurt feelings or make people mad and we lose our passion once we take the lead; I'm fed up with not winning big when we should

You left out the part about the announcers hate us.

hog911

You forgot to add " just kidding"!

Knot2brite

Hawgphish

Seriously, I am sick of hearing BB say hammonds needs to learn the playbook.   

RazorbacksFTW

CBB said the university won't have to run him off if he can't get it done.
We'll see how much integrity the so called Mr. Integrity really has at the end of the year.
I won't hold my breath waiting on him to keep his word my guess is the University has to fire him and pay him off.

The_Bionic_Pig

THANK YOU!!
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

radar

"Jeff Longs' contract has been extended".

Granny fan

"if we win out we will be bowl eligible!"  😂😂😂😂😂

Letsroll1200

Quote from: Hawgphish on November 04, 2017, 08:19:38 pm
Seriously, I am sick of hearing BB say hammonds needs to learn the playbook.

Forget that playbook! I'm hoping this is the last time to hear about a playbook.

HogPharmer

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on November 04, 2017, 07:49:43 pm

A good coach could come in here next year and easily win 7 with next year's schedule. That would instantly revalidate this program. With this coaching staff, I fear our downward spiral will only continue.
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

LawDogg

This was a comeback against a 1-7 sunbdelt team. How could you ever get excited about that? Has your expectations went that low?

Oliver

That's fair.  But I also don't want to hear how anybody should be happy, proud, etc about wins like today.  Relieved?  Okay.  Pacified?  At most.

But no Razorback coach, player, or fan that was associated with that game should be smiling, happy, or proud.  That's just embarrassing

BearsBisonsBoars

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on November 04, 2017, 07:49:43 pm

More than that! Ceiling is one loss (to Bama) with this team. Realistically, we'd probably drop Auburn, LSU or both. But a better coach would have a chance in those games that we didn't/won't.

Knot2brite

Quote from: LawDogg on November 04, 2017, 08:30:31 pm
This was a comeback against a 1-7 sunbdelt team. How could you ever get excited about that? Has your expectations went that low?
I don't care if they were playing NLR high school and won 3-2....it's a win...I may not have liked the way they played but being pissed about winning or busting on the kids because they were happy they won is low as well.

NuttinItUp

RazorbacksFTW

Quote from: HogPharmer on November 04, 2017, 08:30:19 pm
A good coach could come in here next year and easily win 7 with next year's schedule. That would instantly revalidate this program. With this coaching staff, I fear our downward spiral will only continue.

All those people saying BB needed 5 years because of Petrino's dumpster fire had no clue what a dumpster fire even looked like until now.
It takes 3 years or less for a coach to really show what he can do even with this team.
But because CBB is leaving a real dumpster fire I have almost no expectations for years 1 and 2 and if the next coach managed to win 8 or more next year most of us would be very very surprised.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: RazorbacksFTW on November 04, 2017, 08:45:08 pm
All those people saying BB needed 5 years because of Petrino's dumpster fire had no clue what a dumpster fire even looked like until now.
It takes 3 years or less for a coach to really show what he can do even with this team.
But because CBB is leaving a real dumpster fire I have almost no expectations for years 1 and 2 and if the next coach managed to win 8 or more next year most of us would be very very surprised.
You might be very pleasantly surprised at what the right HC and staff could do with this squad. These kids have to learn to believe in both their coaching and development.