razorbacker3

McKdaddy

MSU will be just fine tomorrow.
Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin

Buff

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

DeltaBoy

Big win for Coach Strong.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

TheRazorback500

Swoopes has definitely been on a rollercoaster ride-from preventing a goose egg for them in the Texas Bowl to scoring the winning TD against a top ten opponent (well, they were top ten until they lost half their team to the police blotter). CCS has done a good job. Funny how it took an Arkansas native to make Texass relevant again.
Do you wanna get Rocked?

Buff

Quote from: TheRazorback500 on September 05, 2016, 10:16:37 am
Funny how it took an Arkansas native to make Texass relevant again.

Alabama went through that decades ago.  Denial is their only way to accept it.

Quote from: Buff on September 04, 2016, 11:33:47 pm
You must not know much about our Fuhrer, hSv.

There's been a black van across the street ever since I posted this.

clutch

Quote from: TheRazorback500 on September 05, 2016, 10:16:37 am
Swoopes has definitely been on a rollercoaster ride-from preventing a goose egg for them in the Texas Bowl to scoring the winning TD against a top ten opponent (well, they were top ten until they lost half their team to the police blotter). CCS has done a good job. Funny how it took an Arkansas native to make Texass relevant again.

I thought they'd lost a lot more than they had for opening week. I thought all 6 were suspended, but 4 of the 6 played. The only one that was really significantly missed was the safety, Redmon I think was his name.

HoopS

Hunter has entered the concussion protocol.

TheRazorback500

Quote from: clutch on September 05, 2016, 08:56:23 pm
I thought they'd lost a lot more than they had for opening week. I thought all 6 were suspended, but 4 of the 6 played. The only one that was really significantly missed was the safety, Redmon I think was his name.
http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/32895656/notre-dame-likely-to-have-4-arrested-players-ready-for-texas

If there was a sixth one, it was a separate incident.
Do you wanna get Rocked?

hoglady

Quote from: HoopS on September 05, 2016, 09:01:48 pm
Hunter has entered the concussion protocol.

Yep - I saw that on the ESPN scroll.
Hopefully he gets back on the field soon - that was a tough lick to take.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality