Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

CBS Sports analyst Greg Anthony has been arrested in a prostitution sting. Doh!

Started by Hogfaniam, January 16, 2015, 10:32:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogfaniam

"CBS Sports analyst Greg Anthony has been arrested in a prostitution sting, according to a reporter with WJLA-TV in Washington, D.C."

https://mobile.twitter.com/BNONews/status/556305084946976768
"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

HiggiePiggy

I still don't know why it is illegal.  Woman wants to sell her body they should be able to.   Heck we as men pretty much pay for sex most of the time just not cash directly to hand. 
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: HiggiePiggy on January 17, 2015, 12:56:12 pm
I still don't know why it is illegal.  Woman wants to sell her body they should be able to.   Heck we as men pretty much pay for sex most ALL of the time just not cash directly to hand. 

FIFY............
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

HiggiePiggy

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: DeltaBoy on January 17, 2015, 08:47:07 pm
Wow got caught paying for a booty call. What a Bad Boy.

I know.  They should throw the book at him and plaster his face all over the news about how bad of a person his for paying to sex.........  Just an evil man.  Prison for life is what he deserves........

Buff

Glad the cops had their priorities in line.  I'm sure no one was getting robbed, burglarized, killing someone, or jaywalking at the time.

Dr. Starcs

Hogfaniam

Quote from: Buff on January 18, 2015, 11:33:32 am
Glad the cops had their priorities in line.  I'm sure no one was getting robbed, burglarized, killing someone, or jaywalking at the time.

One of these things is not like the others...🎼
"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

HiggiePiggy

Probably another police sting operation kind of like they do here in nwa sometimes.  Have a lady out on the street saying hey want to have sex and usually some of these people wouldn't even think twice about it unless they were asked.   Then they plaster them all over the news and at the end say we got the bad guys off the street today.  It's a BS thing to do.  A waste of tax payers money in my opinion.

Buff

DukeOfPork

Quote from: HiggiePiggy on January 17, 2015, 12:56:12 pm
I still don't know why it is illegal.  Woman wants to sell her body they should be able to.   Heck we as men pretty much pay for sex most of the time just not cash directly to hand.

Yeah, this is just dumb.  Busting people for having weed or for a transaction between two consenting adults that doesn't affect anyone else is a monumental waste of resources and taxpayer's money.

I cannot believe that they still go to the trouble to set up sting operations like this. 

cosmodrum

Quote from: DukeOfPork on January 18, 2015, 08:48:06 pm
Yeah, this is just dumb.  Busting people for having weed or for a transaction between two consenting adults that doesn't affect anyone else is a monumental waste of resources and taxpayer's money.

I cannot believe that they still go to the trouble to set up sting operations like this. 

To play with their toys and high five each other after their sweet, sweet bust.
Go away, batin'

DukeOfPork

Quote from: cosmodrum on January 18, 2015, 08:52:33 pm
To play with their toys and high five each other after their sweet, sweet bust.

Well, I can tell you that I feel so much safer after they got that guy off of the street for an hour.

Do you ever wonder if one of the cops ever says "guys, what are we really doing here?"

husker71

and then the cops (on the show Cops) give them the wholier than thou speech about what a terrible thing they are doing and you wonder what that cop would be doing if he was in the same situation.   I know plenty of guys who have had a terrible time getting laid and when they came to visit me in LV that was the 1st thing they asked about.