Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Proud

Started by Dirttrackhog, November 21, 2015, 10:03:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dirttrackhog

Im proud of our boys... Never gave up.  Tough loss, but love where we are headed.

Hawgphish

shreveport or mobile?

Lanny

Fun game to watch, didn't make the critical play at the end
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

pigbacon

I'm glad it wasn't over at half. Good game and a little short.

razorbackchamps94

Quote from: Hawgphish on November 21, 2015, 10:05:31 pm
shreveport or mobile?
Beat Mizzou and its Liberty .. Lose and its Birmingham

LutherLindsey

Quote from: Dirttrackhog on November 21, 2015, 10:03:21 pm
Im proud of our boys... Never gave up.  Tough loss, but love where we are headed.

Well said. I am proud of them too.

Cmheinley

I agree man. I think that's the first time I've watched a Razorback loss, and felt pretty good about it. Our offense is in good hands, and I foresee us getting great recruits at the QB position after Brandon Allen has shown what our offense can do for a talented QB. Defense is still young, and needs tons of work, but if the system keeps working itself the stars will align sooner than later, and both sides will be firing on all cylinders. Tough loss, but to be looking at a pretty good bowl with the start we had gives me solace. Keep your heads held high gentlemen. You played a hell of a game. WPS!

Hawgphish

Quote from: razorbackchamps94 on November 21, 2015, 10:07:27 pm
Beat Mizzou and its Liberty .. Lose and its Birmingham
I do not want to play Memphis in the LIberty Bowl.  See Ole Miss.

Hoggish1

I'm proud too.  BA needed to win this one after what he did! 7-5 and 5-3 in SEC will be a huge improvement and a sure sign we are on our way...

Porkette

Definitely, proud of their fight tonight!
GO HOGS GO!

TexHog188

Great Effort, but man I wish we could tackle.
"When you're around people that have been where you're trying to go, they know the answers."  Moses Moody

WorfHog

Time for a new defensive coordinator.  Robb Smith's d is anemic.

Hogs-n-Roses

Quote from: Hoggish1 on November 21, 2015, 10:14:17 pm
I'm proud too.  BA needed to win this one after what he did! 7-5 and 5-3 in SEC will be a huge improvement and a sure sign we are on our way...
4-4 sec record and 3 road sec wins was good enough improvement for me. Would of been nice to have a better record but it is what it is.Go hogs beat Mizzou.

Woopig69

No complaints here. Great job Coach B.

AugustaHog

I'm proud of the fight our guys showed and feel bad that our staff didn't match the heart our kids showed.  You don't trust Hedlund for 30 early on, but it's a grand idea with the game on the line???  Keep fighting boys!

Hawghiggs

It was a good game overall. Neither defense decided to show up.  We really need to beat Mizzou and end this season on a high note. As for the bowl game. I'd rather go to Shreveport than Memphis.

hamARchy in the USA

Enos is earning his paycheck.

alohawg

Kudos to BA and the receiving corps, tremendous effort.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

tc_mem

Have to say i'm still so impressed with how tough Jared Cornelius and Drew Morgan have been for us this year.  Our defense has been weak this season against the spread.  People can say its coaching, lack of talent, etc.. but no one can say we do not have a great set of TE's and WR's out there battling everyday.

lumphog

Quote from: Dirttrackhog on November 21, 2015, 10:03:21 pm
+1    I'm with you fellers

HiggiePiggy

I am very happy to see Brandon Allen doing the things he has done. He was bashed on all his career and finally he has shown that he is one of the if not the top qb in the SEC.

Thank you CBB for getting Enos on staff. Please make sure he stays awhile.
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

1HourToHogville

Before season started I thought 9 wins on high end and likely 7 on low. Unfortunately we will be on low end.   But I can see program making progress from the wreck. 
Beat Missouri, go to bowl and win.  Finish recruiting and start Spring quarterback competition.

redeye

Proud here also.

We played well against a good team, but lost a game that could have gone either way.  There's no shame in that.

InHOGuration Ball

I agree Redeye!   I'm proud of this team.   

Blutoblutarsky

Me too. Proud of our boys. They fought hard. We won on the road the last two weeks. Can't expect 3 upsets. Woo pig boys. Good fight

jackflash

I can't complain here offense looked great

Hogarusa

That was a fun Big 12 game to watch
I'll ride the wave where it takes me

WorfHog

Always proud of the players, but it might be time to reevaluate the defensive coaching staff. Or fans suck too btw can't get half of them to stand up on third down.