Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogs handing out early offers to athletes near, far

Started by Hogstradamus, March 25, 2005, 08:51:05 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogstradamus

"The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely the one who dropped it."  -- Lou Holtz

"If anything goes bad, I did it. If anything goes semi-good, then we did it. If anything goes really good, then you did it. That's all it takes to get people to win football games." -- Paul Bear Bryant

hawgfan_18

sounds like Nutt and Co. are really working hard to get some studs in here, lets just hope they're successful.  I think Reggie Herring is a big part of that...

Patch

Good to see were getting in on a lot of these guys early. Walker, and the Springdale guys don't seem overwhelmed with UA like McFadden was. It's going to be a long year of recruiting updates.

...and , I didn't realize how many offers Walker has Arkansas, LSU, OSU, USC, Florida State, Notre Dame WOW.

Supermark101

March 25, 2005, 02:41:14 pm #3 Last Edit: March 25, 2005, 02:56:45 pm by Supermark101
Quote from: Patch on March 25, 2005, 11:13:55 am
Good to see were getting in on a lot of these guys early. Walker, and the Springdale guys don't seem overwhelmed with UA like McFadden was. It's going to be a long year of recruiting updates.

...and , I didn't realize how many offers Walker has Arkansas, LSU, OSU, USC, Florida State, Notre Dame WOW.

The article said Walker was favoring those schools, not that they have offered. Early in recuiting players will say they are interested in a school, hoping to get an offer. Schools will also send out letter to player to see how interested they are. Schools send out thousands of letters a year. That doesnt mean they will offer.