Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jeff Long AD of the Year

Started by WilsonHog, May 20, 2015, 09:02:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BPsTheMan

Pigdiana Jones

"In the East, college football is a cultural exercise.

On the West Coast, it is a tourist attraction.

In the Midwest, it is cannibalism.

But in the South, college football is a religion, and every Saturday is a holy day."

SooiecidetillNuttgone

His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

HogWall Jackson

Will this translate into making JL the highest paid A.D. in the SEC? Should it?

HoggyCat

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on May 21, 2015, 03:28:16 am
Not a huge fan of Jeffy, but I must give kudo's where they are due.  Great job Jeff, although I still think you were attempting to bolt for Stanford going on 4 years ago leaving us in the lurch. But, I can't prove those rumors and Jeff, well, you are still here. So good luck on raising more money for the Razorback foundation and congratulations on the award.

ad: please go back to Coca-Cola as the official beverage of the UA....Pepsi and Crown Royal ?  well that's just too sweet, coke goes down much better with whiskey

You forgot flirting with texass.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

goodguytex

Congrats to Long for winning this award. Some of us fans took a lot of guff from 2012-2014 because we supported Long when Long made some of the tough choices He did and how the football program struggled like it did. Long has a lot on him. And that intensifies the pressure to win on Bielema more than anyone at the UofA. He needs as much support as possible, and whatever resources are required to get to the top and stay there. He showed us heart and determination in this team last year. And it paid off and we started winning. Now it's time to not just compete, but win and be feared. Hopefully this year is the year we do that, and the year of the Hog.

DLUXHOG

"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)